Amazon rats

finished!!!

With you joining in, they have no idea what is headed their way :rofl:
They keep telling me ā€œyou canā€™t do anything to usā€

1 Like

Still answers old time hold

1 Like

Iā€™m constantly hitting them with six calls. They are stubborn bastards!!
Letā€™s squash them!!

1 Like

Callback numbers:
304 513-8010
206 208-5689

1 Like

At first I was not sure if they were a scam. A famous travel agency last year had agents who quickly hung up at the drop of a hat. However, one of these people wanted me to go to Playstore and then go to ā€œQuicksupport.ā€ What legitimate ā€œsupportā€ team ever asks you to do that to get a refund?

2 Likes

They are also running the Amazon scam.

2 Likes

I told them I was charged $1700 for an iPhone. A worker told me to go to ā€œQuicksupportā€ at Playstore. What legitimate company needs you to go to ā€œQuicksupportā€ to get a refund? Sadly I have to leave soon so Rob Wolchek The Cat can get an every-six-month gluecose check. Otherwise I would pursue this.

2 Likes

Their hold music sounds like an 8-bit video game from the 80s. LoL

2 Likes

They donā€™t like me questioning their heritage, so to speak. Or who their daddy is. It amazes me that these foul mouthed pigs feel offended by my blunt assessment of their people and have no self awareness that they are liars and thieves.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been on them for well over two hours!! Iā€™ve never seen a more unintelligent collection of people in one place at the same time.

1 Like

For sure. They are dumb. I ask for a certain type person and they are like HUH???

1 Like

They always say that they are that person and I say, ā€œDonā€™t you think you have an accent, Raheesh???ā€

2 Likes

I was busy doing 100 other things
these fuckers are going down again

Iā€™m currently caller # 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,11, 12 waiting in lineā€¦thatā€™s all the inbounds they have active or capable
This trend will continue until theyā€™ve had enough of talking to silence

3 Likes

If you ask for (the name Iā€™ve been calling them for two hours) they get angry.

No wonder I canā€™t get through! I have been caller 11 and 5 and 2 and 13. They would probably rather talk to silence than talk to me!

1 Like

It gets old hearing about their dicks.

1 Like

Iā€™m constantly calling with six numbers, repeatedly. But I have to do it manually because my computer isnā€™t working (still) LoL

1 Like

The slow moving targets are sticking in there
theyā€™ll crack the shits fairly soon with this caper! :rofl:

Itā€™s costing them a lot of $$ to pick up these money sucking callsā€¦suits me just fine
No victims + haemorrhaging cash = a win in our language

2 Likes

They love talking about the only thing that is smaller than their IQ

2 Likes