Amazon prime (866) 808-4923

Scam Number: (866) 808-4923
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Active I pressed 1 at prompt and a scammer picked up

Start | Delivery Plus Llc (fortexp.com)

2 Likes

correct the number pls

dun…thanks for heads up

No answer but gives this beep every 10 seconds while calling or leaving the scammer careless message.

1 Like

They were active
I told Manoj if he dared defy me and answered this number again then he would have another deafening bout of ringing in his ears.

I think he’s a little bit wary now and too apprehensive to answer

1 Like

This side Jack, who is yet another candidate for a full Mensa chartership just got told to shut it down

I think they’d better deal this tinnitus problem, which is about to start.
Opening a dozen more VM’s to blow them to pieces because it’s a new year and a happy time for all

2 Likes

Still active.

Guy was pretty slow ( another lady in the background scamming, but it was quiet otherwisereally quiet, so maybe a husband and wife team?) . Offered me 5 years of prime video for 249.99 then of course sent me a paypal invoice link to pay.

1 Like

Alexia Inc
HOUSE NO. 212, HARMAN ENCLAVE, B/s BABA RAM LAL GURUDWARA, FEROZEPUR CITY Firozpur PB 152002 INDIA
(very close to holy Sikh temple)

had em going good for about a half hour… harvested a mules info… let the mule know, and they were thankful…
Called back, using the mules info and the scammer just started flipping out on me :slight_smile: I ruined his whole new years…

1 Like

were the first 4 letters of the mule’s email “prof” ? just checking to see if we got the same or different.

yes it was Prof

1 Like

Good, you have a handle on that then. haven’t been able to get back through to them for a while to get any more mule info, will try again tomorrow morning. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Yes. 2-4 persons, Punjabi accent.

They went quiet
They probably didn’t like the truckload of calls with mostly no-one on the other end
I’m also very impressed at how large their voicemail storage is
Filling it up with a load of non-existing nonsense numbers to call back has been fun but there’s too many other deserving recipients requiring attention :grin:

1 Like

866-808-4923 Still Active Sunday 1-29-23 12:21PM EST

Answered asked pressing questions