Amazon Order Scam

Scam Number: (866) 285-9237‬
Extra Info: Fake email about amazon order from someone named Harry in LA. Order Number #154-8490574-8043478.

4 Likes

Feel free to report the email to Google

2 Likes

(866) 285-9237 Went to VM. Waiting for a call back.
I reported the email to Google

2 Likes

Guy who answered did not sound Indian. I think he was using a voice changer.

2 Likes

There are a few American scammers I’ve seen from time to time.

When I gave the guy the email off the above post he said stop calling here n-word. What? Flood this guy please.

2 Likes

yea this guy does not sound indian lol

2 Likes

Yes, racist as hell. Calling me the n word. I called back again and when he answered I called his mother something nasty and was he angry.

1 Like

What’s up with their obsession with the N-word? Seriously, it seems like scammers are obsessed with Black people. I had both Indian and American scammers previously call me that, and I definitely do not sound Black… No idea why they’re so focused on that particular slur.

2 Likes

I do not know but he just called me a faggot and I am a woman so go figure.

2 Likes

Disconnected message.

2 Likes

Ah, isn’t that lovely! I think he should apply for a job at Onvoy. Seems like an HR Director type of material for Onvoy. Or perhaps even a VP of HR. Good cultural fit!

2 Likes

did you shut it down? it just said it was disconnected.

1 Like

Absolutely. I called non stop and he had it.

2 Likes

RESUME:

Tech support scammer 2015-2022
ALWAYS USING ONVOY CUSTOMERS

1 Like

@AngelFat - They can also put a corporate slogan for all scammers of the world on top of the resume or LinkedIn: “Onvoy: Scammer Proletariat of the World, Unite!”. Alternatively, they may rephrase the slogan of SS: “I am a Scammer, and Loyalty to Onvoy is My Honor”

1 Like

I would love to send a troll message to Onvoy saying “Hello! I have been a tech support scammer since I was 18, I would like to get a job at Onvoy!”

2 Likes

There is nothing stopping you LOL. Just saying; throwaway email accounts are free!

1 Like

I may or may not have done that

2 Likes

thank you guys for taking down the recent number. but, we should try to take this one down. he’s targeting muguguestbook emails now

3 Likes