Amazon investigation team (916) 818-0960

Scam Number: (916) 818-0960
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Active and sounds like a busy place

4 Likes

This Amazon scam is 100% SSA scam. “Officer” Benjamin Alpert, Kevin Miller and Eric Kressman
http://chirb.it/JzBDAr

4 Likes

Wonder if this is the new SSA

2 Likes

Seems so

2 Likes

Maybe we need to start rename them as “SSA disguising as Amazon” btw like the way you snap at them

3 Likes

Looks like they have a data base and search for names to see if the person calling is an actual victim or a scambaiter, the place sounds so busy and active.

4 Likes

SMH, their spiel just defies all logic. Some amazon clown is gonna know what you rented in Tx. :grin:

3 Likes

Very possible as I’ve been repeatedly hung up on.

1 Like

They are from Gujarat state where IRS mastermind “Sagar Shaggie Thakar” had scam centers 5 years ago.

2 Likes

Great play on your call Doc!!! :+1: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Awesome work “Sonia”, you really made me laugh. Listened to it twice. Highly recommended to all!!
Amazon rents cars to people – LOL pure gold!
I also talked to “Kevin Miller”… I wonder how many scammers are in that boiler room.
Hope they get shut down soon.

1 Like

For sure same crowd as (510) 721-4802. Very loud place. Lots and lots of scammers.
That place needs to be shut down ASAP.

1 Like

It’s in my area code, so I decided to call them from my TextNow number. The scammer asked if I have a cold or was suffering from an affliction (I have allergies this morning), and it caught me off guard. I said “Wha… WhAT? Why would you ask me That??” It must’ve spooked him bc he hung up.

1 Like

DON’T CALL HERE AGAIN, BITCH! said the very irate gandu boy.

3 Likes