Amazon Fraud Department Scam (831)-383-7154

Scammer’s Number: +1-(831)-383-7154
Domains Used: NA
Extra Info: Scammers are pretending to be Amazon fraud department after sending you an email saying an expensive item has been purchased on your Amazon account.

2 Likes

I was able to get ahold of them also at (612) 421-3425 around 2:10 PM CST.

I spoke to the 831 number for about 30 minutes. He almost busted me because he said my phone number wasn’t connected to an Amazon account, and asked for my email, which I gave him one I made when I was 12 and clearly not related to Amazon and he bought it. He didn’t even try to connect to my computer. He told me to go to Target and buy a blocking card and transferred me to his supervisor, Sophia Moore. Her number is 877-960-5947 which I got from here and had blocked. She had me go into the store and get 4 Target gift cards for $500 each. I got back to my car (having gone from my apartment and back) to turn the engine on and she asked for the numbers and I read them slowly. I told her that I knew it was a scam and that the previous guy was not convincing and half-assed and needed to be fired. I said that she sounded hot and I’d love to buy her a Target gift card for real one day so I can sleep with her. She said she was going to hang up and I told her I was going to masturbate. That part of the call lasted about 22.5 minutes.

I also got a fake text from 206-627-2319 saying that $1500 was debited to my account (ending in fake card number I gave him)

1 Like

I called the 877 number again asking to speak to Sophia because she’s so f***** hot and the guy asked what I wanted and I said that I had the Target gift card numbers but I want to give them to her and he asked me for the first one and I told him that I need to speak to her because I’m about to c** and need to hear her voice so badly.

1 Like

JBCizzle, once I called some SSA scammers before and kept talking to a scambitch there and would interrupt my conversation every couples of minutes by playing Youtube videos of goats bleating. She got suspicious and paused. She then asked what the sounds were. I replied that I was just playing some video game. She challenged me and said it definitely sounded as a goat. I then replied that I was from Pakistan and it was my “goat bride”. I then said that I prefer goats to nasty hairy disgusting disease-ridden scammers like her and I believed she was born with syphilis by her whore mom. She hung up.

I ask them when they c** if it smells like curry. I’d fill her up with my Korma any day.

1 Like

Sophia called me back from the 206-627-2319 number and forgot that it was me and fell for it again for about 5 minutes sending me to Walgreens before she figured out I was the guy that kept calling trying to hit on her. I told her that I was going to fill her up with my Korma and said that my d*** was big enough for that huge mouth of hers.

2 Likes

Lmfao

Hoarding them with cop show😂

2 Likes

Answering again this morning. Have an order# handy. Vary it off of this one…R-IZR-7405183

1 Like

Having fun with this one

1 Like

I wonder if I can get them to send me to Target/Walgreens for gift cards a third time before they notice it’s me again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They really don’t like it when you start the call with “Hello this is Amazon fraud department. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today?”

2 Likes

LOL, I’ve done that also in the past.

After bothering them for a bit I got a call from this number. They seem to be connected.

+1 (888) 864-9760

1 Like

Hoard to beat hell😄

Kevin Huse is there … I asked if his last was Huse he said yes :joy:

RIP PAKI BITCHES … Get them mad enough they mention 9/11… they mentioned it… +1 (888) 864-9760 calling it now

I’ve had a call pick up and say “9/11 what’s your emergency?” after about 10-15 times of calling them and telling them to kill themselves and I was afraid that they rerouted the call to an actual 9/11 dispatcher but since that person had an Indian accent I took my chances.

Just picked up. Told me an order from Canada was made then someone from China ordered a $3K fridge and was sending it to NY, SMH. This guy’s all over the place.