Amazon FRAUD (866) 466-2158 "$1279.99"

Scam Number: (866) 466-2158
Domain Used: anydex
Extra Info: Robocall stating there’s a phone purchase.

Very busy center, I hope there are baiters calling becuase I could hear a scammer yelling instructions about gift cards.

4 Likes

Callback (251) 430-6415

1 Like

hella busy scam center, there could be live victims so we must stop them

2 Likes

(866) 466-2158 still active, keep calling them!

1 Like

I called several times. They pick up and then they hang up 10 seconds later.

they know you’re a scambaiter. use a different number and sound like an old granny

They asked if I received a voicemail from Amazon. I said yes. They told me there was an iPhone for $1279.99 On my Amazon account. I messed with “Kevin” for 20 minutes and I’m on with “Catherine” right now

4 Likes

I didn’t get a name, but it was a guy who asked if I was on Amazon recently and if anyone used my account and if I knew anyone from Baltimore, Maryland. He wanted me to install AnyDesk on my phone. I slowly installed it and had to install plugins and remove my battery optimization app etc but I went through my numbers FOUR times, each time verifying it and he had me install a plugin, reinstall the AnyDesk app, etc. I kept slowly moving back and forth between regular and speaker phone to type in commands. I think by the 4th time of giving him a fake number he eventually just hung up.

25 minutes and 1 second.

Edit: I think he straight up blocked me because after typing this I called back to ask for the banchode that took 4 sets of fake numbers before realizing it was fake but it said that the call couldn’t be completed.

I talked to fake John Sims with Bengali accent. He used a VPN but Anydesk ID 909629411
Will contact me tomorrow again. Wanted me to login to my bank

2 Likes

I’m mad that they blocked me because I had a story set up where I was in Baltimore with a sex worker outside the Belair CVS and there was a gang shootout over crab legs and she must have hacked my Amazon as revenge for selling her some really bad dope that one time.

2 Likes