Amazon (888) 520-4825

Scam Number: (888) 520-4825
Domain Used: Text to a burner
Extra Info: Your Card was debited $788.88 for Apple iPad Pro Grey 256GB Order-Id TRX256588 at Amz Online Store. to stop call +1(888) 520-4825 to approve reply (YES)??

1 Like

We call flooded them…they’re gone :pray:

2 Likes

Another phone number bites the dust, @Jhawk!

Is it just me, or are most of these current scammers freshers/newbies compared to in the past? They do not posses the fortitude that they used to possess? They must change their numbers way more quickly than they used to change 'em. Of course my middle-aged memory is officially feeble now, so maybe I am remembering incorrectly and/or nostalgically.

Remember when the SSA VOIP scam numbers would last at least a few full days, and before that when the IRS VOIP scam numbers would last for at least several days?

Their anger pleases us either way!

1 Like

hopefully that means that the volume of junk calls theyre getting has increased to the point of disruption

And with a toll-free number, it is my understanding that every time they answer a call they get charged money for a fee!

2 Likes

Totally agee with all your excellent points @Hviezdoslav! I kinda miss those old SSA ploys that lasted a few days. As you accurately state, they do anger and quit way too easily these days. I too love getting them pissed.

1 Like