Amazon ‪‪(850) 676-2057‬

Scammer’s Number: ‪(850) 676-2057‬
Domains Used:
Extra Info: China hackers

3 Likes

Indian, I think… the swear in Hindi. :rofl:

1 Like

Alex callback number was (501) 991-4661.

1 Like

@Sol, at 3:39 pm central, 16-Sep-2021, Thursday, I called (501) 991-4661 and a guy answered angrily with merely “hello” and I insulted him in Hindi. He muttered a few words angrily and hung up. Ha!

At 3:42 pm CST, I called ‪(850) 676-2057‬ … It rang 2 or 3 times and then the call either hung up on the other end or the call dropped. I could not get through to this # just now using my TextNow or my Unknown Number VOIP. @Jhawk, @JohnChod, @Sol, et al, you must have touched a nerve, you must have demoralized and angered these criminals!

I called for a 2nd time the 501 991 4661 … Answer, bakrichod! … No, I got the generic TextNow message machine and I left a message that “your anger pleases and amuses us, you inept and incompetent criminal.”

3 Likes

You are a legend!!! You are awesome!
I am still texting that (501) 991-4661 number and he is just giving me the usual sob story! These ignorant bastards are just so dense :frowning:

1 Like

Good call! I will text him too from my TextNow number! Admittedly I am HORRIBLE at texting and do not like it, but I am gonna text him anyway since the cowardly criminal won’t answer!

I am going to text exactly the following: You are a snack fried in the vaginal sweat of a thousand prostitutes; and verily your mother is one of those 5-Rupee whores!

2 Likes

jajajajaja
hats off to you!!!

(501) 991-4661 Alice Phallus trolls … charges for a pair ad Nike sneaker … 300.00 Amazon gift card 200 Amazon
What do u see on ur screen
I said bright red clown shoes
never fazed him​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

(501) 991-4661 number you are trying to reach is no longer in service. You guys must have pissed them off.

1 Like

Another number is (808) 666-6538
I am not sure if this was posted already.

1 Like

He just answered. Strange twist in that he said he deleted the iPhone order, but needed my help in “securing” my accnt from the hackers.

1 Like

What a benchode scum!
I was on the phone with him and the POS is sooo smug!!!

1 Like

That is strange, @Jhawk … He deleted the iPhone order but STILL wants to “secure” your account from hackers.

16-SEP-2021 … I called the 808 666 6538. I am on phone with Max Williams. He sighs when I said I have 16 year old desktop computer. Okay, my old desktop computer is finally turned on.

I should go to … amazon.com … ??? So I went to amazon.com … He said to SIGN IN. This is strange, isn’t? I told him I signed in. Go to Login and Security. Okay, I said I clicked Login and Security. I will send this for now and stay on the phone with him.

1 Like

Yes he has you sign in and leave your credentials on the screen. Then he will connect remotely so he can snoop around your amazon account, he wants to see the email associated with the account and any other financial details!
Truly a POS… ask him about karma, does he believe in it?

1 Like

Continuing with Max Williams … He had me sign into my Amazon acct at Amazon.com, which I did not really do … Then go to Login and Security. Then scroll down the page and click DONE. He said that they wil send the gift card security to my email address of my Amazon.com account. He then had me WITHIN my Amazon.com account type “99 nintendogiftcard” to search WITHIN Amazon.

Still on phone …

2 Likes

Haha, I was getting impatient, so I told him the following: Bakrichod, you need to simplify your criminal scam. Your scam is way to complicated. Simplify, stupid scammer. Simplify. There is beauty in simplicity, your dumbass.

He hung up without saying anything.

I called back 808 666 6538 and it is a TextNow number as I got the generic TextNow message machine, so I left a message full of ridicule and mockery.

1 Like

So was he trying to have me buy within Amazon a Nintendo Gift Card? He could have been way more direct about it. Haha

2 Likes

Geez Boys, very odd stupid way of going about his scam. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

(855) 512-0341

Amazn-: Dear Customer, Your Order#125062 is confirmed, total cost is $352.83 paid from your card. Call 18555120341 if not you.

1 Like

Today, Thursday, 23-SEP-2021, 10:56 am Central time, I called (855) 512-0341 from my TextNow number and it rang only once and then the call dropped.

Whether TextNow numbers or VOIP numbers, these criminals sure go through phone numbers fast, at least in part thanks to all of us calling their phone numbers!!!