Amazon (351) 361-1241

chirbit.com hasn’t accepted new users in several months unless something has changed recently.

1 Like

I am so very sorry to hear what happened to you and your wife. Then name Cassandra Lee sounds familiar and I believe her to be part of a group that operates a SSA scam, so this might be a well-established group. You and your wife have the right idea to report the theft and absolutely file an ic3 report too. Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone here. Best of luck.

4 Likes

Right about Cassandra Lee. My August 18, 2021 notes:
Officer James Wilson
Badge GS71930
CASE DC70172021
warrant 53TX690
Texas …2nd officer Cassandra Lee . aka Kassandra
badge # JT 0921 ssa 302-865-9491 (When I dialed today, it seems to have been reported for fraud)

2 Likes

I have dozens of numbers in my database and also come across many more while searching blocks for new numbers that have these same blocked or investigated for fraudulent activity messages on them.
It’s a great thing to hear considering the thousands of numbers I’ve reported and haven’t have any action taken whatsoever.
A great many of these numbers are still in operation daily, several months later.
There are a lot of telcos who don’t give two shits about scammers using their network resources.
It almost seems they are complicit in enabling these scammers and their fraudulent activities.
The fact telcos will flip a number to a leadgen or $100 retail rebate voucher the second the number is taken offline and parked, shows up their enabling of these sorts of fraudulent activities.
While flooding refund scammers numbers offline, I hear this around 100 times per day at a minimum.
I’ve almost come to expect it and listen for that more than I do for any other sound to shut those VM flooders down.

2 Likes

Thank you very much drwat!! I listened to your audios and it reminded me of YT channel Scammer Payback!! Great work!! BTW, the name ‘Stacy Johnson’ was mentioned by an individual being scammed on a Jim Browning podcast!
Again, thank you very much for helping!

1 Like

These scammers really are pros!! Will do the ic3 report…thank you. I would like to get a copy of the report my wife filed with the FTC…still trying to figure out how to do it. Maybe I 'll have her just call them and ask for a copy.

1 Like

Should I upload the information she was using in her attempt to wire $28 grand to a Hong Kong bank? It has the swift code, bank name, of course, and an individual name. Not sure how Hong Kong fits into all of this, but, I’m learning!
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you so very much for explaining all this!! Jacob Bell called 4 times this morning and the last time was recorded on the VM saying…“Hello”…“Hello”…! I want to upload his voice tomorrow if I can. Also, I downloaded Cube ACR so my wife can record him. I am going to sign up with a Theft Monitor…it appears to be the best defense at the moment.to protect us moving forward. More tomorrow. Again, thank you very much!

Let us know if you need help sharing the recordings.

There are some folks on this site who specialize in Bank Reports. Unfortunately that is not me. You might have to report the account to the bank and whatever law enforcement agency you are working with. It is common for them to use American banks, but are likely trying to use a Hong Kong-based one knowing that the victims will have a harder time reporting a scam to a bank overseas than one at home.

Yes RadioNetworker…I could use some advice about uploading audio and some pics.
Thank you!

Sorry for the delayed response @Redfish as I was out of state on business.

Yes, Lifelock is one of them. McAfee also has one. Here’s a link to get some additional info on others…

Please contact @LaceyEvans This person has the right resources and contacts with authorties.

Thank you drwat!! I have to go to an appt…will be back early evening. Looking for information on how do I upload pics from my gallery or LINK it so you all can see the pics of Bitcoin of America ‘wallet’ address and the audio!

1 Like

Thank you Jhawk! I have to go to an appt…will be back early evening. Looking for information on how do I upload pics from my gallery or LINK it so you all can see?

2 Likes

You’re welcome! As for posting an image, you can just drag & drop it into your post or put it onto a free hosting site such as photobucket, imgbb or dropbox. (15 Best FREE Image Hosting Sites (Upload & Share) in 2023) Personally, I minimize my browser and drag it into my post.

1 Like

I can’t do much with this info, but some on here are expert reporters. If anyone has suggestions, please comment that.

1 Like

I sent a Message to @LaceyEvans. However, I think I started a brand new Message! IDK…we’ll see. She does appear to have resources and contacts. I don’t want to assume she is willing or wants to help, so we’ll see. Thx again!

2 Likes