Amazon (256) 297-4994 "charge $1499.00"

Scam Number: (256) 297-4994
Domain Used: n/a
Extra Info: Amazon robocall about fake order.
https://www.numberguru.com/phone/256/297/4994/

Quick hang ups and very angry!!

scam0805

3 Likes

yeah I can’t get her to talk for more then one sec

2 Likes

Yeah it almost seems like they aren’t even trying xD

1 Like

I just called a few times from my TextNow the (256) 297-4994. Each time I could tell that someone answered but each time the person who answered did not say anything and the person hung up after one second. I tried as soon as whoever answered to say, “Hello, Amazon?” But the person hangs up too quickly.

She, or they, must have gotten very spooked by you fine folks! :crazy_face:

I just now tried again a few times and on all but my last call in this 2nd round of trying to call this number a guy answered and said immediately, “Stop calling!” I laughed and told him to MAKE US STOP CALLING! He called me a f!cker. I laughed and told him to remove the c!ck from his mouth BEFORE you try to pronounce English. He hung up.

Whoaaaa! I called again, and someone answered but did not say anything. So I said, “Don’t be bashful, bakrichod. Be a good criminal monkey and BEG for your money.” An woman said in a VERY angry voice, in a RAGE, “F!CK YOU!” I laughed and said that your anger pleases us. She hung up.

2 Likes

LMAO! You are a legend :bouquet:

Perhaps she can teach that skill to my girlfriend.

4 Likes

not even talking and they instantly hang up

1 Like

Hey Yooooo!!!

You are terrible @MajorLeeAwesome :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

When they answer though without saying anything, say something like “Beg for your money, criminal” and sometimes one of them will talk back and cuss and such, at which point I laugh and say that your anger pleases us.

I like to use the PLURAL “us” rather than “me” to impress upon them that WE are messing with them. Haha, once in awhile a scammer will ask, “Who iz we?” I reply, “Thousands upon thousands of Americans!” I lie and/or exaggerate to criminals/scammers all of the time. :grinning:

3 Likes

I am not publicly going to comment on teaching that skill to your girlfriend, BUT l laughed so hard when I read it that I accidently spit out a drink of water I had drunk!

1 Like

LMAO I had the same reaction!

2 Likes

(256) 297-4994 Just hold music. 2am

(256) 297-4994 Not in service

LoL. I just saw this now. You don’t understand, Sol. She speaks at 75 words per minute with gusts to 125! I mean she follows me from room to room and her mouth never stops moving - OMG, it’s like living with a 5’ 7" PEZ dispenser. :laughing:
(I’m only talking $hit because she’s not home to see this right now.) LoL
Hope you are doing well, my friend. I haven’t seen you on the forum in a little while. I’ve been insanely busy too. @Sol Have a blessed and happy weekend, my friend :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:joy::joy: I’m not brave enough to tell her I posted this!!

I hope your weekend is super awesome my friend!!
Yup it’s been a little crazy these last few days, and it is a treat to see you around! :bouquet: :bouquet:

2 Likes

Geez…just catching up; on this thread as I’ve been away for a wedding (dumb bastard, lol). Freaking witty responses!! I tell you guys, we’ve just GOT to have a get together!! Somewhere in the middle of the States. I’ve got to meet Maj (my girlfriend won’t come—traveling wise I mean ) as she thinks we’re brutal. Ahhh…Wooden spoons are made just for her behind :rofl:

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to get together! We’d have an absolute blast!!

3 Likes