Am I doing this introduction right?

Greetings world!

I go by Juju, fairly new to the scambaiting but not new to calling the scammers if that makes sense? Lol well when Covid started I found myself driving these scam call centers completely MAD just to keep myself sane. Working from home staring at just the walls within… I started watching catfished and trilogy media and kitboga and realized just how bad these criminals are, I wanted to help in somehow so I needed to get creative.

I work as a phone sex operator (pso) and use my voice talents and play many of my characters when I call these arse hats. I’ve decided to start a YouTube channel to upload what I have but not right now. I do not even know enough about the scambaiting realm at the moment. However I think it would be pretty funny and entertaining but still bring awareness to how real and scary these scams get be.

My purpose in joining your community is gather endless knowledge and make friends in this cool online community

6 Likes

Let us know what your YT channel is when ready.

2 Likes

Welcome! I’d suggest if you are looking to do calls with people that you get on discord, there are lots of groups where you can do real time calls with other people, do group baits and just generally hang out, SDS is particularly vibrant.

Happy hunting

1 Like

Welcome! Awesome to have you join us!

1 Like