Scam Number: (888) 279-2148
Scammer’s Website or Email: robocall
Additional information about this scam: Fee diabetic supplies scam

1 Like

Are you sure it’s a scam? Sounded real.

2 Likes

Phillipino lady wanted my Medicare iD

1 Like

I have investigated this Nobelbiz Inc. number and found it was being used by AJT Diabetic Inc., which operates out of Houston, Texas as Specialty Medical Equipment, Inc., BrightChoice Medical, Inc., and Countrywide Medical. The post will remain up based on my discovery of several red flags found on 800Notes and ScamPulse, such as:

• Constantly requesting medical records and the information of diabetic patients who never hired them.
  • Fraudulently calling diabetic patients under the guise of representatives with the recipients’ insurance providers.
  • Requesting personally-identifiable information from the recipients of their calls, such as names, mailing addresses and SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS
  • Billing and sending diabetic supplies to recipients who never ordered them.

The company has been sued by the federal government of the United States and the Florida state government for violating the False Claims Act of 1863, which imposes liability on persons and companies who defraud governmental programs, alongside Am-Med Diabetic Supplies, Inc. (DBA Beyond Medical USA) and MBKD, LLC. The case was voluntarily dismissed on April 29, 2020.

The company has also been sued for violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act in the state of Illinois, which the company agreed to settle on December 30, 2020.

Associated Facebook Account - AJT Diabetic Inc Philippines | Houston TX

Associated LinkedIn Accounts:

Associated Phone Numbers:

• (877) 547-1080 (Nobelbiz, Inc. line)
  • (888) 883-5772 (Nobelbiz, Inc. line)
  • (888) 391-3341 (Nobelbiz, Inc. line)
  • (713) 440-9090 (Nuso line, listed on the BBB listing for AJT Diabetic)

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

4 Likes

The post has been renamed and moved to the Wall of Shame based on the information collected.

3 Likes

888 279 2148 had conversation with harry an julie in Philippines in regard to medical supplies, each one made attempt to get me the supervisor I asked for, but both were unable to get me to supervisor. Scammers that do not know they are scammers.

2 Likes

Get call from (888) 279-2148 everyday for last one working week.
Filipino male, sometimes female

1 Like

4 calls received today (888) 279-2148

1 Like

I started getting bombarded with the overseas call center calls starting 08/11/2023, always the same style and format. I’ve been on the DNC list since 2017 and I have asked them to stop calling 100s of times.

Today was call #509. The caller ID showed 678-928-6483 which is a not in service number. The cold call originally stated they were US Med and working with Medicare for diabetic supplies. This time I played along and the guy admitted the company was AJT Diabetic with the website AJTdiabetic.com. I keep detailed logs on the telemarketing calls that include times and dates, and many calls get recorded.

This call was recorded as well.

2 Likes

Feel free to share this here; also try your best to obtain ‘credential’ information such as callback numbers etc etc.

1 Like

I tried uploading today’s call that I recorded but it said “Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.”. I’m new to this board so I apologize if I am doing something wrong until I learn the ropes here. The recording is 2.6mb and is just over 10 minutes long.

I try and record all telemarketing calls and have a detailed log of each call. I also call back each number to see if it connects or is spoofed.

Once I get upgraded I will be happy to upload the call, if this is allowed here.

2 Likes

Here’s the 05/03 recording. Not sure if it will play on this site though:

Despite the call where I stated to stop calling and also the call to their TX office, the telemarketer calls are still coming in from their overseas center. I’m up to 513 calls now since last August.

2 Likes