Advance fee scammer willing to scam food money

im posting this in scams and not 419 emails because there is a number to call, and hes a really vile scammer and i dont want it to die in 419 scams. mods let me know if i need to move it.

Scam Number: (518) 309-8497‬
Domain Used:
Extra Info:

okay so i first got this guy in my email as the normal 419 scammer and he offered his phone number because my autoresponder claimed i didnt understand.

we then continued over text:

he got pissed and called me twice (i missed the calls because my phone died)

i continued to be anoying

so then we called

heres some texts after
he didn’t click the grabify link. will report back if i get anything else.

Edit I forgot the email [email protected]

1 Like

This literally makes me sick

1 Like

11:30 am Central, U.S.A., I called but I got the Google Subscriber voicemail. Drat. I wanted to have a few words with Mr. Rodney Richard!

1 Like

Your best bet is likely to text him first. You could probs also email him confused so he wants you to call him, that works aswell.

Good point, @jjj333_p! I can text from my TextNow number. I’m still on hold with the Flight Reservation scam number. I admit that I hate texting, but I’ll make an exception for a fraudulent scammer!

I’d already called him and said a fake name but I got his Google Subscriber voicemail. I did not leave a voicemail.

So I was in the process of sending him a Text msg from my TextNow number, something like “I am reaching out to you about the email concerning my funds” but I noticed while I was texting that he had started texting me and sending them to me:

You are mad
How can you judge me

Then I saw that he was calling me from the (518) 309-8497, so I did not send my text msg but answered the phone. I did not try to bait him though. I did not try to bait him but started giving him hell, and he started cussing me. He had a foreign accent and it was hard to understand some of what he was saying. He of course hung up after we had a verbal tussle for few minutes. I do not know why he texted to me about how I am mad and how I should not judge him since I’d not talked with him or texted him yet.

hes probably still mad from the call with me lmao

Yeah, that is what I thought, @jjj333_p! I think he assumed that I was you and that you were using a different number.

maybe ill call him later and be like im back bitch

1 Like