Accurate Financial, LOAN SCAMMERS DBA "Relief Advisory Agency/US Dept of Economic Impact Assistance"

NEW NUMBERS:
‪(904) 585-5076‬‪ - Telefinity

(351) 210-4514 - Telefinity

‪(402) 307-6120‬ - Telefinity

‪(447) 231-1533‬ - Telefinity

‪(402) 307-6070‬ - Telefinity

Calls are picked up by “Jenny with the Division of Economic Impact Assistance.”

More like:

“Jenny with the Division of Clueless Con Artists.”
“Jenny with the Division of Dubious Declarations.”
:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

NEW NUMBERS:

• ‪(904) 587-2326‬ - Telefinity
  • ‪(219) 215-9829‬ - Telefinity
1 Like

Both 1 ring, hang.

NEW POPUP - https://debtenrollment.org

Registered via GoDaddy on October 6, 2023 (Updated October 11, 2023)

NEW NUMBERS:
385-526-0025 (IP Horizon)
877-201-8648 (Voyce Global)

More information can be found at Hardship funds (877) 201-8648

3 Likes

DISCLAIMER: POST HAS BEEN UPDATED AFTER IT WAS REVEALED THAT THE REAL CONSUMER LEGAL GROUP, P.C. HAS BEEN IMPERSONATED BY THE SCAMMERS.

The scammers have recently renamed themselves to “American Debt Agency.” Their new numbers are:

• (225) 254-3468 (Onvoy)
  • (609) 604-2757 (Peerless)
  • (877) 204-4225 (Voyce Global)

After you “qualify,” you will then be transferred to a “senior advisor.” In my case, I was transferred to the “National Relief Center,” a “mortgage approval and mortgage relief” company that claims to be located inside a Walgreens.

Associated Phone Number: (813) 433-0097

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

1 Like

UPDATE: The scammers are now doing business as “American Debt Agency” or the “Debt Management Center.”

NEW NUMBERS:

• ‪(430) 775-1694‬ - Peerless Network
  • (551) 966-9303 - Peerless Network
  • (877) 204-4225 - Voyce Global

Calls are answered by a Pakistani call center that claims to do business as “CC Intel.”

2 Likes

NEW NUMBERS:

• (833) 503-0535 (Masked carrier, presumed Peerless)
  • (551) 588-9189 (Peerless)
  • (430) 285-9884 (Peerless)
  • (251) 384-6604 (Onvoy)

Scammers are now sending “urgent and time-sensitive messages” to New York residents, claiming they are pre-qualified for a “$33,000 hardship benefit.” You can only qualify if you owe at least $10,000 in unsecured debts and make at least $2,000/month in income.

@MehNamesJeff

2 Likes

https://800forall.com/SearchWhoOwns.aspx

voycetel.com

NEW NUMBERS:

• (731) 361-6172 (PEERLESS)
  • (864) 614-4784 (PEERLESS)
  • (321) 517-1570 (PEERLESS)

If we haven’t yet received a response from these Peerless clowns, we should consider legal action.

3 Likes

Tomorrow, their time is up. However, it’s pretty safe to say at this point, it doesn’t look like they are going to be replying anytime soon.

Also, don’t forget, about the fact I’m currently living abroad right now → As much as I’d like to it’d be VERY difficult for MYSELF to launch legal action at a much bigger price tag too!

Any other options? Always open to them all. @OfclyGoodenough @scamterminator2021

I love the fact they open support tickets, with a whole case number, yet there is never a response! INTERESTING… I WONDER WHY

1 Like

Here’s another Peerless line - ‪(213) 449-9924‬

2 Likes

Another option outside of the standard lawsuit is reaching out to government regulatory bodies that have been investigating Peerless Network. I know that you cc’ed Jessica Rosenworcel as well as DOJ’s Healthcare Fraud people at dedicated email. I previously communicated my issues to this fellow, as well:

[email protected]

He is the leading attorney/investigator from the FTC.

A few folks here have been raising awareness about Peerless Network’s complacent behaviors on BBB, Reddit and Google Maps. The more we share there, the better the chances are that someone within the government may eventually notice the pattern.

2 Likes

There is one more resource who may or may not be able to help. I have never collaborated with him before. However, I know that he is working directly with the ITG, FTC and FCC on illegal robocalls. It’s a very reputable gentleman who made numerous appearances in front of FTC, Congressional committees and Federal law enforcement. His name is:

David Frankel
CEO, ZipDX LLC
Saint George, Utah
[email protected]

He even sent a cease and desist letter to Telcast Networks himself. Telcast is on the network of Peerless Network. It appears that Sansom people use Telcast numbers quite a bit. Please read his letter, it is quite recent and interesting!

UtilityPKCnD.pdf (legalcallsonly.org)

@Jhawk @Tillianne @FIREFIGHTER619 @OfclyGoodenough @MehNamesJeff @drwat @MajorLeeAwesome @Mike1212 @CatMan

7 Likes

I already CC’d him since time ago

3 Likes

I’ll copy him into the next email, for starters.

3 Likes

NEW NUMBERS:

• (223) 279-6026 (Peerless)
  • (970) 441-7519 (Peerless)
4 Likes

I think with this fellow, it may be better to just forward the whole chain of emails to him and explain what you are dealing with. Perhaps, explain a pattern of issues with Medicare imposters that you’re seeing with Peerless Network’s clients. Otherwise, he may get confused or upset.

2 Likes

Not just Medicare imposters.

Why would he get confused or upset?

1 Like

Yes, numerous imposters and scammers, not just Medicare. It’s just that Medicare seems to be their core thing as of late.

Why upset? IDK, I copied some regulators and other figures of authority on my emails to VOIP crooks, and some of them emailed me back some nasty stuff LOL. Sensitive people they are, I think!

1 Like