"Accidentally Reported to Steam" SCAMMER - SabineMartin#9843

SCAMMER - SabineMartin#9843 (UID: 976838381239668766)
FAKE STEAM ADMIN - seapunkcaptain_Admin#9793 (UID: 976871870102110239, Impersonating SeaPunkCaptain)

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated Steam Account - Steam Community :: 76561199383002585

Scammer will send random messages to users on Discord, prompting victims to add them as a friend. Once accepted, they will ask if you have an alternative Steam account, as someone impersonated your account to steal $100 from them.

They will then apologize for “accidentally” reporting your Steam account, prompting you to speak with their “support team.”

The “Steam Admin” will first ask for your trade URL to check your “trade transaction data” for “illegal or fraudulent activity.” Once provided, they will claim that there is a pending ban on your Steam account as it is marked as a scammer with suspicious items.

They will also ask why there are suspicious items in your inventory.

They will then warn that if they cannot determine the “suspicious items” in your inventory, your “Steam account will be deleted on Steam permanently.” They will then ask a series of questions before undergoing the process.

• Do you often trade?
  • Where do most of your items come from?

They will then explain the process, which involves trading my “suspicious” items away to their database.

I then attempted to send them a Grabify link to www.titsassesanddicks.com under the guise of a trading error. They considered the link suspicious and blocked my account.

2 Likes

Just got hit with this, different accounts though. I called them out before it got to the point that you had it to.

1 Like

Welcome! @TheWatchers