"Accidentally Reported to Steam" SCAM

Scammer’s Account - kagrdes#0785

Account of “Steam Admin” - GoV-Yurchik Support#5825

Scammer sent me a random friend request, and told me he “accidentally” reported my Steam account for making illegal purchases. They told me to contact the “admin” via Discord.

The “admin” then asked me to send a screenshot of the conversation to him. After holding on for a minute, the “admin” told me that have I a pending ban concerning multiple scam reports, accusing me of having duplicated items which may lead to account deletion if not proven innocent.

The “admin” then requested a screenshot of my purchase history so they “can run a program on it and Conduct a scan to check if it’s been use legally”

I was then asked to “tell the truth” if I was doing “fraudulent activity over Steam.” They then asked me to disable Steam Guard so they “can take action removing the banned also we will just Request.”

They then asked me for a screenshot, proving I disabled the Steam guard. Since I refused to disable it, I then sent the scammer a crasher GIF, knowing he would then ask for my login information.