Accident Claim (707) 879-6744

Scam Number: (707) 879-6744
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Rawalpindi, Pakistan “accident claim”
Hello, this is Ashley calling you from road traffic accident. How have you been today? This call is in relation to your vehicle accident which happened in past two years and that was not your fault. Is that the correct information we have got?

4 Likes

Scam Number: (707) 879-6744 : I called twice. I heard elevator music. Then someone or something picked up, but there was total silence. Then someone or something hung up on me.

4 Likes

Americans do not call it a road traffic accident. First clue.

3 Likes

Awful music that hurt my ears.

2 Likes

There you go Joe…I fixed it for you :joy:

2 Likes

[VoIP] LANDLINE number serviced by WWW.PEERLESSNETWORK.COM

Carrier Alert! @scamterminator2021 @OfclyGoodenough

3 Likes

This appears to be Sansom Consulting scum once again. They are operating on the network of Telcast Networks and few other Pakistani sham VOIP operators that they likely own. These sham carriers tend to lease their US phone numbers and tech services from Peerless Network - an ugly and disgusting abomination and a disgrace to telecom.

After we exposed Sansom and its disgusting “officers”, Sansom even took down their Google Maps page which existed before. If you search for Peerless Network on Google Maps, you will see that they too have recently taken down their page. I would assume that the reason for it is an overwhelming number of negative reviews that Peerless wishes to hide. Remember, these unethical VOIP carriers fear negative publicity, as it might attract the attention of regulators, such as FTC and FCC, as well as law enforcement.

3 Likes