About the Romance Scam category

Scammers who pretend to be a romantic partner in order to steal money.

1 Like

Wow how come I’ve never seen this category? I’m certain that there are tons of these that our people have seen. If anyone has any, pls post them! I know there were a few posted elsewhere, but I’m curious about these. Especially how they make contact (besides a dating app)

1 Like

[email protected]

[email protected]

““Katie farmer”” [email protected]
[email protected]

here’s a few more , if anyone is interested .

here’s a Short List of hangouts / Google chat romance // Gift card scammers Active in the last 24 hours :

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Any one interested in helping me Bait romance Scammers , feel free to msg me I will Share all my methods , info etc.

@Neon_Knight I seem to be natural scam bait even though I never fall for anything. Sundays are the worst for some reason. Im kinda tired of the Romance scams. Ive got limited knowlege of computers, can build them from scratch and know enough that it wont take very long for me to learn Im on a burner laptop with Kali linux installed but can barley do anything on it. I am highly motivated, already naturaly a scam magnet, willing to put effort into learning, and hoping that this will be a new addiction/hobby. I just need a good teacher.

1 Like

Just a quick Blurb , thought a few of you might find this humorous :laughing::+1:

1 Like

Facebook, Whatsapp etc

Hey buddy I don’t bait romance but I have blended in with the yahoo boys group posing as a scammer so if you need anything and I can help let me know