About the General Discussion category

The place to talk about scambaiting, share your methods, questions, and discussions with over 30,000 scambaiters.

Not sure if a site or number is a scam? Then ask here, and our team of scambaiters will help you.

5 Likes

Can someone check out 833 317 5750. They claim to need to speak with someone who has listed me as a reference. When I try calling it’s difficult to determine exactly what’s going on, they are being very cagey.

does anyone know of a software that is a ai bot that chats with scammers? I think it would be pretty funny to see their reaction.

i know there is one but i forgot the name

I suggest the site designate a few trustees to review/ post scams quicker. Or maybe allow some longtime members post theirs without review if they aren’t already allowed to. The quicker the post the fewer the victims if someone can take the scamcenter out. Thanks

Hi so we know here a post has been uploaded about scambaiter imposter and that uploads are showing content about the rat and files ect in my opinion it shouldn’t be here as it’s advertising misus of computer act what are your thoughts

Bitcoin and cashapp scammer alert 14692057007

Welcome

Hello I am new here but sadly not new to scams . This number is from a facebook scammer that I have been trying to stop for awhile . Facebook support really doesnt do anything HELP 2058669842 “Morgan Hill” uses Maitland Wards pictures

1 Like

Yes FACEBOOK needs sued because they are a part of the criminal enterprise by inaction.
The right attorney has not looked at these situations. They are NOT absolved or protected from CRIMINAL complaints. FACEBOOK’S Zuckerbug lied to Congress claiming all 80K employees worked security. Offerup is pure crap too.

1 Like

Oh, don’t get me started on Facebook. Virtually I can’t even post a meme yet scammers can set up campsite groups masquerading as fake hackers. Every Report comes back. Oh, this doesn’t go against the community standards every time it’s the same thing.

1 Like

What scam are they running? we can post it to work on them? Thanks

1 Like

Fake " Facebook Customer Service groups" i have a fake account named david something lol

you can verify your account with Talkatone and even receive a pin