A Tinder Match's Scam Strategy: My Month-Long Journey from Flirty Chats to a Trading Trap

Scam Number: +31 6 47860806
Additional information about this scam:

Here is a story of how a whole month I was polished to join the SCAM platform by a girl from Tinder.

A long story short, I met a girl (her name was Diana) on Tinder. For some reason, she was 10k miles away from me from the Netherlands. Well, I thought I had been here somewhere before in another country, and only now she responded.

We started chatting and then moved to WhatsApp. The talk was interesting, she said “Good morning” and “Good night” every time a whole month. She shared her photos, I shared my travel experience and pictures, and we talked about various things. She replied with a voice quite often. She was really nice.

But sometimes she replied like: “Hey, look how successful I’m in trading”. After a few weeks, she finally said that she used some connections to get insights for trading, that’s why she spends a little time.

Sounds cool, yes?

Then, after a week again, the story repeated and she shared how easy is to gain money because of her relative who gives trading insight. But he takes 30% commission.

Well, after a month of chatting, she replied: “btw, if you want, I can connect you with my trading guy Martin, because you are a cool guy and I trust you”. I couldn’t resist that proposal - anyway, I will lose nothing if accept it.

The day X comes - she asked for my telegram so that her Martin can contact me. All of this was done under

“my trader is very busy, but he found a few hours for you”.

I got in touch with this trader. Well, Martin was really experienced in trading, in all terminologies and other stuff. We talked for 1.5 hours. He asked about my experience in trading, and how much I would like to start with $$$, where I’m trading.

Martin collected that info and said: “I transferred this info to my analytic team so that they can adjust strategy for you (haha) and propose the most optimal platform for you” - hahaha, I almost laughed, but keep showing that I was in. After 10 minutes of chatting about hobbies and other stuff, he finally sent me a link to register on his platform.

On my question:

• “Why not IB for example?”
  • “Because I have a bad experience of freezing accounts there so I do not get my commissions”.

Lol, okay.

The link was https://bpparibas.com (careful, it’s a scam platform). He asked to register urgently so that we have time (he has time lol) to do the first trades right before the US market wakes up. Instead of registering, I started googling this platform and found that the real name of the platform is BNP Paribas Broker. Do you see a missed letter in the URL? Haha, And you can put in only USDT to his platform.

He persisted that I have to put my money there right now so that we can start gaining money!!

Well, of course, it didn’t work with me and I rejected his proposal. He was angry and stopped chatting with me. After some time, the girl blocked me on WhatsApp and vanished.

Thanks for the photos and voice messages that were sent by the girl on WhatsApp, I applied face search and voice spectrum analysis of her videos, and in the end, I found this ppl: it was her boyfriend and the girl’s real name is Daria Khor______va, from Russia, (real Last Name is Ko____ko; I do not want to show real name due to moral reasons) an individual seemingly living a lavish lifestyle, possibly funded by similar scams.