A scam baiters convention

Hi all !
I want to purpose a idea. Since COVID is nearing a end…We should have a scambaiters convention where we can all meet and greet each other trade secrets on scam baiting and such. What do you guys think. I mentioned it before and other people think it’s great idea. I think it would be great and we can meet as a community. Let me know what you think about this idea
Draco-

2 Likes

Awesome idea!! I also think when covid decreases in India we should all fly there together and do the calls across the street from a call center.

1 Like

Lol :joy:… But um no.

1 Like

Smartfares offering nice discounts for groups!

I like the idea of a convention in India. Maybe a Swiss diplomat could arrange for a designated representative of the scam baiters to meet with a designated representative of the scammers? It would be interesting to see what could come out of it.

1 Like

Not in India you guys somewhere in states … Like Las Vegas or sumthing…

1 Like

yeah :joy: so we can go to trips to scam call centers and pretend we work there :joy:

also dont forget smart fares has flight very cheap :joy: joking

1 Like

Ugh… :unamused:

Seriously though, I do like the idea of a Scambaiter’s Convention. I would be willing to go to Las Vegas. I think there would be more opportunity to learn about history, culture, and foreign languages in India. Mumbai has been settled since the Stone Age, for example.

1 Like

No thanks on India

1 Like

I would love to go to the US to a scambaiting convention but it’s expensive to travel to the US from the UK

1 Like

I’m down for whatever. India Vegas or even Bridgeport CT at the diner. I’m down.

1 Like

How about the Bridgeport Flyer Diner in Milford, Connecticut? My late mother worked there in the 1970’s and 1980’s. She was known as “Frenchie.”

2 Likes

just joking but your idea is great imagine we have a secret office for scambaiting?

1 Like

And who’s paying the rent for the building?

1 Like

lol i havent thinked of that maybe all of us

1 Like

I dunno go fund me or pitch in pot for convention … Or … I will fantasize a little more about it … Get trilogy media to spinster it or kit boga … I dunno

I hear London is real expensive to get a hotel room in. It might be cheaper for an American to stay in Copenhagen.

The average cost for a room in a hotel in London is £172.57

i suppose we could scam the scammers