A List Of Scams WebSites

A List Of Scams WebSites (In alphabetical/numerical order)For quick navigation, click on the letter or number below that corresponds to the website you are searching.Or, scroll below the Quick Navigation Table of Contents and you will find the scam websites listed.

A​​​​

abearstore.top – www.abearstore.top is another fake site. Cart showed 18.9 EURO but 201 CNY was charged on my card. Order was placed on 13 Feb till date but no communication nor response from them. Only way to communicate is portal form but nobody replies to it.

AdamantFX – This business uses several different domains and websites. It is an Unregulated broker, which simply means it is operating outside of the SEC regulations. In other words, if you give them your money, you will never get it back.

Here’s what a reader reported about AdamantFX: “ Adamant.fx is a scam. They say they are investors in commodities and cryptocurrencies. They seemed legit at first. They build up your investment (seemingly) and once they have gained your trust they ask you for more to invest in a big scheme. When you try to take out some of your investment, they put all sorts of barriers up until you give up. They are all criminals.

alderandcostore.com

Allcoinhodler.com

americanpolymergroup.com Scam site based in China.

amouis.com This is a scam site claiming to sell power tools and kayaks. However, we have received complaints that the products are never delivered. It is not clear where this website is based, but we suspect China.

annekershawtherapies.co.nz

anygoods.top

Appliancesalesale.com This is a clone of another scam website launched in December 2019 to scam Christmas shoppers. The images are taken from legitimate retail websites.

aquaticpride.com I bought fish from this website and later the told me they shipped them. Later I recieved and email from “import authorities” saying I had to pay a refundable insurance fee of $800. After going back and forth through email I said I wanted proof that the fish were actually being shipped. They never provided proof and said I would be held to high sanctions if not pay soon. Later they just stopped replying to my emails.The used the emails:[email protected]@Dwadin.com dwadin was the fake shipping company.

arlosecuritycamera.com Beware for people that own Arlo security camera, if you have a problem and you google Arlo Support. You will find this website: Arlo Support & Customer Service their url: arlosecuritycamera.com/arlo-support which is not affiliated with Netgear (Arlo) the real company.

Long story short, I called these guys thinking I was calling for Arlo Support to resolve the problem that I have with my system. They wanted to charge me 99$ to repair my system and saying all kind of nonsense that my system is infected with a virus and they need to upgrade my system. The more I talked to this guy the more I found it to be suspicious. I was not happy about the 99$ service charge and I asked for a manager to call me back and the guy hangs up the phone on me! Really, what legit company does that!

So I did more research and went to the Netgear website. Guess what the problem was at Netgear system itself, they knew about it and they told me that their engineer was working on it, so the problem was not on my side. I want to warn all people that have Netgear products to contact Netgear itself and do not call these scammers, I almost got fooled by these scammers.

aussiecamera.com Click to Read Full Report.

aweczxapdf-de.netlify.apphttps://aweczxapdf-de.netlify.app/00-tyler-beatty-2/9781107663152-cambridge-checkpoint-english-workbook-8-bk-8-ebook.pdf
this is a big scam you should never download it. it’ll redirect u to http://ww1.readnow.site/ and that website doesnt relate to the topic. the reviews of people are fake people. this is a troll alert alert

B

bagdealsonline.com balancewithinwellness.com

bangyangroup.com

bartlettlimited.co.uk The scam is through classified car for sale and they propose to ship using Bartlett Creek Shipping and an escrow account. bartlettlimited.co.uk

The shipping company sent me an invoice to wire transfer the money to the escrow account so they start the shipping process. The shipping company website seem very legitimate, I called them and they answered all my questions and all seemed fine. I luckily found later that this company was dissolved 6 months ago. beta.companieshouse.gov.uk

BCtractors.com – It makes me sick to my stomach that I send this company a whole lot of money I will never get back. I do not really want to go into all the details of how I was tricked. Or should I say not being smarter than I was for a few days before paying for a tractor that the company does not have in it’s possession. It appears there may of been a company that had a similar name in North Carolina that closed. The business number they are using appears to be valid at the states website. But after that nothing else seems to be legit. The one time the phone was answer it was a thick India accent. At first the website showed all of the happy customers names and cities lived in. But I checked those out after sending them a cashiers check. Now the names and cities are gone almost all where not even real cities. I did a few screen savers of things that have not changed at their website. I hate to say it but I am probably S.O.L. But still if the word gets out or if the website gets shut down perhaps others will not suffer the grief I have for the past few weeks. BCtractors.com Company Number 1204692 1685 Carson Road, Cleveland, NC 27013, It appears on google maps as some old farm house / pigs, chicken or cows slaughter house.

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk The scam is through classified car for sale and they propose to ship using Bartlett Creek Shipping and an escrow account. bartlettlimited.co.uk

The shipping company sent me an invoice to wire transfer the money to the escrow account so they start the shipping process. The shipping company website seem very legitimate, I called them and they answered all my questions and all seemed fine. I luckily found later that this company was dissolved 6 months ago. beta.companieshouse.gov.uk

bigbudworld.com Low Trust and High Risk, based in a country known for scams.

A reader commented; “ Bigbudworld takes your money, says product is shipping. You then get another email stating that the shipment is on hold unless you pay shipping insurance. They say it is refundable, but that is a lie. Please post this… thanks!”

Bonus.Dexpool.me This site pretends to be a crypto investment service. It lures people by promising to give away free crypto. However, crypto only flows one way with this site, into THEIR POCKETS and never into yours.

ScamAdviser.com list this site as suspicious.

A reader reported that, bonus.dexpool.me is a scam website, they get people to send them crypto and promise them double the amount , many people were scammed and took there crypto and send them back , they claim they are from finance and backed by other exchanges .wallet 0xFDDd929fbF05457a85da4d937a7A99b24Bdbc884 bonus. dexpool. me.

Many people scammed beware! This is their message : Am sorry your bonus was unable to mine due to IP restrictions and I have now white-listed your IP address now you need to send another 1 eth to remine your previous transaction.”

Boutiquelocker.top – This is new website without a history. However, we have received a report that this site does not deliver products that are ordered.

“I ordered an item from a site called Boutiquelocker.top. No answer to any emails and have not received item . Any information on this site. I paid by credit card and got a confirmation of payment.”

btc-cherry.com

btc-haven.com BTC-HAVEN promises return on your investment. When you try to withdraw, They process it and you never see your money. There email and chat support are not helpful as they are part of the scam.I have now lost all my money.

BTCsecureinvest.com ScamAdviser.com gives this site a low trust rating and warns that
The server of the site has several low reviewed other websites
Cryptocurrency services detected, these can be high risk
Payment methods support anonymous transactions were found.

btmd.online

buhudstore.top – I believe http://www.buhudstore.top is another fake store. I ordered 45 dollar item with free shipping, was charged 62 dollars and no item after 2 weeks. no replies to my emails.

buydealsmall.com

BuyNewScooter.com <= (Click to read full report)

Bvokpharm.net

C

campfun-us.com It’s a new website which is typical of scams.
Also, the images on the site are taken directly from Amazon. Plus, they do not
list a physical address or phone number, all indications of a scam.

caparea.trade

careappearance.com a new website based in China that uses images taken from other websites.

A reader commented that “CareAppearance.com is a wig supply 3rd party operation that is scamming people all over the internet and social media with false images of products. They advertise at get deals around $40 USD and give one away for free or further discount.

Then once you order they charge your credit card and wait over 30 days to send out the merch. Then you are tracking a ghost order that is replaced by a cheaper discontinued item they sent in place of the one you were so in love with.

They know the credit card company will take long with investigations and most people will not have evidence to prove their argument after 6 weeks or more of waiting on the product. They will argue your claim to cc company to keep your money so take pictures or screen snap all your transactions. buyer beware”

carstarlimited.biz – A visitor left this comment,

carstarlimited.biz/ selling very cheap cars, asking money upfront, photos and inspection reports stolen from adesa.eu.

cash-wu.com – Scam site based in Russia.

calmequestrian.co.uk Although ScamAdviser lists this site as trustworthy, a reader has reported getting scammed. Below is the comment a reader left concerning this website.

“I bought online French Arche shoes from calmequestrian.co.uk $100.88.A box arrived with some cheap non-brand men’s boots… The box came from Guang Zhao in China.They said they would research the ‘complaint’. No word since.

cextradecapital.org – Reported as a suspicious website by ScamAdvisor.

chellymova

clearanceuss.com This is a new site that appears to be hosted in China. Consider it high risk. It has been reported that they do not deliver merchandise that is paid for.

“I recently made a purchase online from clearanceuss.com for supposedly low prices on sneakers. I paid an additional fee for expedited shipping (didnt have a choice), the site says I should receive my order in 7-10 business days but I have yet to receive my purchase. I purchased the item in May and here we are a month later and I havent received anything. Not even a shipping email. The only email I have received is a confirmation of my purchase. I have emailed several times about my purchase but I have not receive a response.”

clothbhi.site

CoinChambers.com

Coinpaq.tech – A visitor left this comment “Coinpaq.tech is a SCAM.
They sent me an email which unfortunately I fell for.
They claim to offer various investment plans to double your crypto in 3 days.
I invested £1000 worth of BTC on 6 May 2020 and although my investment shows as doubled on the dashboard, I cannot withdraw it.
They keep offering to re-invest it for me.
They recently asked me to transfer $200 to verify my withdrawal!!
I keep messaging on their “24/7” support but they do not reply .
It is a SCAM.”

Collectiongear.top – In the past 18 April 2018, i made an order in the site Collectiongear.top, till now i did not receive the merchandasing, and all of my contact attempts were ignored.Product : New Fendi FF 0259 S 205/53 Can Eye Black Gold/Brown Pink Sunglasses 43.99USDAfter payment the only thing I received was an email.

coinexplorer.tech

coinstation.tech – As per the UK Government’s website, Coinstation Limited has officially been issueda written order to be deregistered by 2nd June, 2019.If you look at the link below (an official UK Government Agency company registration website) you will see the following at the bottom of the page, from left to right.02 Apr 2019 First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off View PDF (1page)

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11142639/filing-history

If you click on VIEW PDF you can read the official letter to the Director of the company, Craig Victor Plant, thatthe company will be SHUT DOWN AND DEREGISTERED on 2nd June, 2019.This is being posted on every cryptocurrency website and scam forum in order to protect the public and clients who are unaware of the current status of COINSTATION LIMITED.

coolmencarft.com Does not send the product ordered.

cot.avawx.store – NOT secure, very suspicious. A visitor commented “Fake Chinese costa del mar sunglasses. Exact copy of the real Costa website.”

crack-best.com cryptonxt.io Scam crypto trading site. Many reports online of people losing money with them.

​create-shops.top – New site in a high-risk country, no physical address. The domain extension is
associated with scam sites. Very suspicious and probably a scam.

Cyberxhack.com A visitor left this comment,

“I just wanted to report that Wendell Reyes (likely an alias) from Cyberxhack.com is a scam, fraud, and propagate in theft of services. I contracted with them back in April 2020 for a job, and once the money was paid, the work was never done.

Then, they tried to get more money because of unforeseen overages, to get the work completed. I didn’t pay and demanded my money return as listed in their website’s policy of 100% guarantee or your money back. Literally months passed and it was once excuse after the other, never reimbursing the monies back to me with was owed. I then inquired to their legitimacy with their web-host, Hostinger.

Unsurprisingly, within a day their website, Cyberxhack.com, was no longer up and running. An error message 404 is given. Nevertheless, I am in the process of contacting every single reference or contact I can find on the Web that has Wendell Reyes and Cyberxhack together. I’ve also reported them with the authorities.

I wanted to reach out to you to see if you’ve heard of him/them or had other reports. I encourage you to do your own research and not just take my statement as gospel. Thanks in advance. – Tom “

D

dailykicks.top

daplatform.one – Deemed “SUSPICIOUS” by ScamAdviser.com. Here’s what a reader reported about daplatform.one: “ daplatform.one a fakescam website a totally fake and scam +85264212920 watssapp for this scammer chinese lady dont trust this website they will took all your money by showing fake profit all the digital currency is fake its a big scam we need to report chinese goverment they are based on shangai china from there they are operating.”

Dwadin.com I bought fish from this website and later the told me they shipped them. Later I recieved and email from “import authorities” saying I had to pay a refundable insurance fee of $800. After going back and forth through email I said I wanted proof that the fish were actually being shipped. They never provided proof and said I would be held to high sanctions if not pay soon. Later they just stopped replying to my emails.

Delimanix.com

diyparts.com.au

divineoccasions.co.uk

DressHead.com

E

earnbitcoinforever.com Earn bitcoin forever promises return on your investment. When you try to withdraw, They process it and you never see your money. There email and chat support are not helpful as they are part of the scam. I have now lost all my money

eagizza.com – This site appears to be based in China and has been reported to be a scam website.

eilalt.top – Scam site based in China.

emlssale.xyz (Same as hospsale)

Epicsinvestment.com A visitor left this comment,

Epicsinvestment.com are big scammer don’t try anymore they scammed me together with my friend they laying people to referral more so that they can pay you through you referral after that they dump you all and lock you and your friends no one can withdraw the money”

estateluxuryhome.com A reader reports, “Travel scam: holiday/vacation villa rental in Europe.Please be aware that the following website is actively taking money against villa rental bookings that they don’t fulfill.

They are advertising villas using details taken from other, valid websites and are encouraging punters to do bank transfers with discounts up front for full payment in advance. Obviously, the villa is not then available and then money has gone…”

euthanint.org A scam site based in Russia.

This website is rated suspicious with a low trust level by ScamAdviser and believed to be based in Ukraine. A reader commented…

“This is a bad scam, euthanint.org and if you research the IP address these scammers in Russia/Ukraine have over 100 scam websites at this IP address/server.How it works:When you order something like Nembutal they will jack up the price already by about $100 (!) for shipping and give you a contact address to pay by Western Union,and after you have paid you get an email from the shipping company discreet postman for another $400 for insurance.ALl their other scam websites use that secreet postman as well, like puppy websites.

eventsale.top (This is a cloned scam site. It’s the same as hospsale below)

expresscv.com A suspicious website based in an unknown country. A reader reported he had been scammed by this site

“I need a template for a cv for a job application I found an online site called ExpressCV for 90p I could download a template, which I did it was very poor quality. I looked in my bank acc and they had taken out a subscription of £29.90 which I never asked for without telling me, I complained and tried to cancel they said I could if I filled in a form, they sent the form to be emailed but you couldn’t write on it didn’t accept text and now refusing to give my money back. and now sending me emails in French and my bank aren’t helping.”

exvolare.se – I tried to purchase something from this page, ATTENTION IT´S A FRAUD!!!

F

fanzily.com fairdealsshop.com fairsavesonline.com

farmastore.top

FashionSunglassInShop.com <= (Click to read full report)

FastDelivery4U.com

Filocity.com I was referred by FitBit because I was having trouble getting my e-mail on it because there was a conflict with my Wife’s E-Mail. They told me there was a problem with a virus on my PC and they switched me over to a Technician who said he would help me.

They said they were from Microsoft and they remote on my PC and got on my Cosco Visa and Sam’s card and bought gift cards from Target, Amazon amounting to around $600.oo. The name of the company was Filocity.com in San Jose Calif.

Filefxoption.com – This is a suspicious website that promotes crypto currency trading and also requires that “Customers/Marks” pay with wire transfer, which is untraceable. Here is what a reader of this blog reported,

“I have been scammed by a bitcoin investment site called Filefxoption.com. I invested several months ago and now that I want my profits, they are requiring me to pay more fees then my investment. It is fee after fee and every time they say it is the last fee. Once I pay it, they say oh, there is another fee and you will have your money, This last time was for wire fees. I refuse to pay anymore money but would sure like to find a way too get my money back. Any advice?”

financedor.com – Scam Site.

finedealsstore.com

fireextinguisher-safety.co.uk This site is based in China and has a low trust rating.

A reader comment:

fireextinguisher-safety.co.uk is a scam site spent £40 stupidly assumed it was a UK site. I also didn’t check it was secure which it isn’t. Ordered £40 worth of goods, got a cushion filled with what looks like apple pip seed cases. Asked for a refund and returned label and was basically told I could keep the cushion and gave me 10% off their discount site worldsmarket-shop.com which sells fake handbags and trainers.

I’ve contacted my bank and they told me to stop what I was doing it would be bad for my credit. Fuming!

FITNESSUPLIFT.COM New scam site based in China.

flirtydesires.com Scam site based in Germany. A reader reported…

DONOT SIGN UP FOR FLIRTYDESIRES as they will scam you even if you uncheck the bonus boxes for additional trials they will still charge your creditor card full price. I signed up for 3 day trial only and got charge an additional service and some bonus sites listed donot exist.I got charged 24.99 and 39.99 for services I did not sign up for. They claim once you sign up for 3 day trial @3.97 you automatically accept the other services even if you do not check the boxes you want them and will be charge the two other fees. This is FRAUD and very misleading FORCECHEMICALSPLAZA.COM A friend of mine dies after he get drugs from Ukranian site

This is the drugs siteFORCECHEMICALSPLAZA.COM/

and this is the shipping companyNOVAEXPRESSLINES.COM/

AND THEN THEY ASK ME MORE MONEY.

forshopdones.com Does not deliver merchandise that was ordered.

flexmining.ltd

fuckbook.tv a reader reported that this site makes unauthorized charges to you credit card and will not cancel membership.

funeralhomechurch.com – A scam site based in Turkey. A reader reported “I ordered a pair of Hardcourt Adidas trainers for Christmas. I received a tracking number after paying £59.99 and was excited to see it coming.

When it arrived from America, via China (thought that was strange)a pair of cheap sunglasses turned up. I thought it must have been a mistake and since have been trying to contact them with no luck. So annoyed as this is the second time I have been scammed in a couple of months”

fxcryptotrading.org

G

gearcluster.top

general-kicks.top – Scam site based in China.

getunders.top – This is a new site with very little information available about it. We received a report that this site is promoting custom made items they cannot possibly have. See comment below.

“I run an etsy store selling one off handmade items and just found one of my sold items listed as for sale on a site called- getunders.top they obviously don’t have the item because I sold it. They are even using my photos and shop description as theirs. I suspect everything on the site has been lifted from etsy or other stores like it.” -Becky

get-sms.com I made an account on http://get-sms.com in order to receive some SMS on a russian virtual phone numberAfter I transferred some dollars into this account I receive a number : 0079878518982 (even if I made several attemps I get the same number.

Of course SMS never received, site is a fake and stole your money.

Getbiowhite.com

giraffewoods.com A visitor left this comment,

“Giraffe Woods Clothing
Found: web ad
I purchased $119 of clothing for Halloween.
Took 3 weeks to receive – 5 items – not one was even close to what was received. I should have known better. Won’t make this mistake again. I emailed them, but don’t expect a reply. They have no contact phone number. No social media presence. Kicking myself.”

googlenest.chapst.xyz

got2save.ca

greatdealshop.com

greencoininvest.com – Also known as GreenCoin Investments or GreenCoin or GreenCoin Invest. Click on link to read full review. It is not licensed to sell investments. Any money given to GreenCoin will be lost and unrecoverable.

Another reader reported; “ I invested in greencoininvest.com and it got to time of withdrawal I tried to withdraw then I was charged to pay $50 before my withdrawal because I attempted withdrawing when they just increased my profit, I didn’t assume that something was wrong so I decided to pay installmental payment till the $50 was completed then I asked them if I can withdraw since I have paid it up however they gave me excuses that there was a delay in the payment that I should pay another $50 which I did and the told me that I can withdraw so I requested withdrawal but no bitcoin or money was sent to my wallet but to them the claimed that the have sent the money.”

Read our full investigation of here: Is Green Coin Invest a Scam?

H

Habatim.com This is a scam site. The phone number on the site is also linked to at least two other scam websites.

Here’s what a reader reported – People should avoid Habatim.com It’s a shopping website and they offer products cheaper than other major companies. They even give you the tracking # for UPS and if you track it says it’s delivered right in your town (obviously you never will get that shipment delivered to your home).

They have a way to access UPS tracking and pick the tracking # that delivers to your town and provide you with that tracking #. When you call UPS, you will only find out that tracking number belongs to someone else in your town.

If you try to dispute through Paypal, Paypal denies your case as seller provides Paypal with the same tracking # you receive and it will say “delivered”. If you try to contact Habatim.com customer support ([email protected]) the email returns undeliverable. If you try to call them it rings twice and the line just gets disconnected.

Also, if you look into the tracking # it has weight of the shipment and you will realize their shipment weights are very off from what you have ordered. I ordered a box of 160 diapers. The shipment weight says “0.1 lbs”.

hairsoe.com – Too good to be true discount on a $257 battery— discounted down to $97. Three inquiries requesting availability, shipping estimate, order confirmation went unanswered. I paid with PayPal because they provide buyer protection. I am expecting a full refund. And I recommended that PayPal blackball this seller.

hanliensianlodge.org.uk This site is not secure and is probably hosted in China. Reports of not sending merchandise.

hanypon.com Scam site based in Russia

hashmonster.io This is a known scam site and considered high-risk. There are reports online that this site loads malware on your computer when you visit.

hemplifetoday.com A reader commented – hemplifetoday.com sells CBD Oil products. The website will take your order, they will provide you with an order #, a usps tracking # and collect your money. They will email you and tell you your order will arrive in 3-7 business days however they will never ship the order. If you request a refund for not shipped orders they will tell you that your refund is being processed but it never arrives. Any questions via email will advise that they are having shipping delays and that you will receive your order in 5-7 days. They will not return any phone calls.If you check the BBB website in Denver for hemplifetoday you will see more than 30 complaints and reviews in the last 30 days that all say the same thing. Customers waiting upwards of 4 months for their orders promised, money collected and no refunds given.This company takes your money and sends nothing yet the website remains up and running presumably taking orders from other unaware customers. Asking for a refund also yields NO results.They are scammers, liars, thieves and scum!

hd-deals.com

hexacoinchain.com

hireakiller.io – Suspicious site.

hospsale.xyz (one of many identical cloned sites – all scams)

hukcdn.com Based in China and not safe. We have received complaints that merchandise that is paid for is never shipped.

I

idealhomeshowshop.co.uk “Suspicious,” this website is located in a high risk country.
The server of the site has several low reviewed other websites
The site does not allow us to analyze its content.

ignyteline.com ScamAdviser reports that this site is suspicious with a low trust rating. A reader reported this site as a scam and said: T his site is a scam ! I have never received my order. I sent them many emails to [email protected], they never answer to me. I payed 55.99$ in December. Be careful with this site too http://ascendpremier.com/ It seems be the same company. I found these sites because they advertise on instagram.”

imaxdeals.com A scam site based in China.

intrgroup.com – Scam site based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines where brokers are not regulated.

A reader reported “This is a trading company. The first conman that acted as my account manager was really convincing, his name is James Perkins. He didn’t pressurise me to invest. I decided to invest a small amount, around £200, he increased it and I withdrew it. This, along with his smooth convincing talk, convinced me to invest almost £4K.

It slowly started to increase but then it dropped and another conman called Mark Stevens contacted me. He said that James had been suspended after making some odd trades, and that he would take over as my account manager.

He was very aggressive and told me he would increase my deposit fast but I had to pay £1500 insurance. I refused and he started to pressurise me. At this point I realised it was a scam. AVOID!”

immediatesports.com – Suspicious and probably a scam site.

InstaWalletPay.com – high risk.

InstantWalletPay.com – high risk.

iopsmalls.top – This site is probably in China. It has a low trust rating.

A reader comments…

“Another scam site I accidently bumped into while searching for model train I wanted to get so bad. Seems like this website grabs anything people search online and create fake product listing. Loks nice and pretending to look legitimate. I made order , costing $32. However after “transaction successful, order processing” – there were no signs of activity or shipment of product. Yet it actually charged my $44 on my account! 1 month- I kept contacting their assumed “24/7 customer service” – no responses. When scanning their web address , it routes through CLOUD proxy service. Looking up website owner data- there are fake name for all entities, fake address of non-existing street in Texas. Fake fraud website! Wish there were better web police that could take down such trash off web , and protect online unsuspecting shoppers.”

J

JellyNova.com

jogdrotours.com I purchased a flannel shirt from jogdrotours.com worth $77 US they sent me a tshirt worth $5 when I told them they said the best they could do was a 20% refund and that I could give the shirt as a gift to family member. This company operates out of China and poses as a clothing website. They are frauds and scammers.

justdealsstore.com

K

kayafx.com

keyeyewear.com Reader reports that this site only takes money but does not deliver the products that were ordered.

kimioutlet.top – This is a non-secure, high-risk site based in China. Below a reader comments on his experience with this site:

“Found a hard to find window relay for a 1984 Ramcharger online at this website on June 4, 2018. Ordered relay, paid with credit car , received a receipt and order number. Never received relay or shipping tracking number. E-mailed company four times, no reply. Called customer service number listed, lady informed me that the number called was not even related to website and that she had numerous calls for website . She stated that website was a scam.”

kmedapp.com – 1) Ordered an item, but never received it. 2) Reached out via the only email provided, [email protected], but did not get any answer. 3) After that the email was changed on the website to [email protected], which hard bounces (is fake / does not exist) 4) Shop pretends to be in Sitzerland, but the associated Paypal Account is in China. The only way to get in contact with the company is through a gmail account. A reputable company would have an email with its domain name in it. Also, there is no physical address and the about page is meaningless. Caution Advised!

L

laertu.com

ledflamelamp.com This site is based in China and has a low trust rating.

letoyen.com Scam site based in China.

Likida.es

lilicloth.com Section 3 of the Lilicloth Terms of Service states,

“We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.”

A visitor commented, “I bought a product (that was shipped from China) that was pictured on both of these websites from a still differently named website many months before. The product was misrepresented to appear like a thick wool scarf and upon receiving it was a cheap cotton! I threw it away. I could not get a refund. Please investigate and then warn consumers that this Chinese company goes by many, many names and it a SCAM. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.”

limtabido.com – I have placed an order for a White Cargo Luggage Rack Carrier fits: 92-07 Yamaha XT225 for $52.15. I had problems paying for it and made a number of attempts that are listed on my account with them. I finally succeeded and received the confirmation email from Fusco Trading Inc. No indication it is related to Limtabido or what the payment was for.

The successful payment order number is #2020542939.
I emailed LIMTABIDO to confirm that indeed the order placed on LIMTABIDO website was placed and paid for and has been shipped. Recieved no response in over a month.

loveallcats.com A visitor commented “loveallcats.com is a scam, haven’t delivered for half a year.”

loveonlineshop.com Suspicious site based in an unknown country. Reader comment below:

Hi,

I’m being scammed by this site (loveonlineshop.com/)! Please beware of this online site! Bought cheap bags (Long Champ) some time 1st week of May (SGD253.01) however when I checked with them around mid of May, a customer service via email advised me that my order can only be delivered after 2 months from my purchase date. Knowing the long delivery period, I decided to request for a refund around mid of May and followed up the refund status until end of May. The reply from the customer service only advised that refund will take a month or more. So I just asked them to proceed and I will wait. After my holidays (3 weeks), I sent another follow-up email yesterday (27/06) about the status of my refund but after checking today, still no reply from them. I browsed on their site again today (28/06) hoping I could get any update but to my surprise, the site could not be found anymore! I am scammed! I paid for this online purchase using a credit card. Can you please advise whether I can request for an investigation on my bank side as they will have the payee details to refer to on the payment?

lovemygummies.com ScamAdiser gives this site Very Low trust score (1% our of 100%).

Here’s what a reader reported about their experience with lovemygummies.com: “[ lovemygummies.com] automatically charges you even you do not hit the submit button. They do mail what was in your cart, but then a week later suddenly charge you $89.99 for a small bag of 60 hemp gummies! Even the company who makes them cheaper! This is absurd! The most anyone sells these for is $25. I got no confirmation email for the order either. Today I got the email that I was charged $89.99 so I emailed back and was told to call 888-207-0890 customer service to get it handled. I was never connected. I also cannot find which of my cards or accounts was charged!”

luluweek.com – Based in a high-risk country and probably a scam. I can’t track a package and the email address on the site for customer service doesn’t exist.

lululemoncanadaoutlet.ca – scam website. Buyer beware scam Lululemon site in Canada – http://www.lululemoncanadaoutlet.ca/
Thank you GOOGLE.CA for not showing the full URL in searches!! I learned my lesson and will continue using Duckduckgo or Gibiru.com

M

medspharmacyonline.com

mhansbrun.com mhansbrun.com was determined to be a scam by ScamAdviser.com and Safe.Shop. Here’s what a reader reported about mhansbrun.com: mhansbrun.com is a fake pop up website. They do not have an products and are just let up to collect credit card information. BUYER BEWARE!

midcity7ccxtrzhn.onion – This site took my money and then ghosted. They were emailing back within hours and then stopped all communication once I sent money.

modesoless.com <= (Click to read full report)

mraac.com This site was brought to my attention by musician friend in the Czech Republic. So I did a dummy cart fill with 20 Nord stage 3 stage keyboards which should normally take Clavia a good few weeks to produce and the current stock levels for the whole UK fall short of that number by a good margin! Nevertheless they filled my cart without any ‘out of stock’ error. I’ve googled the ‘site contact’ : – neil stott 14 elm gardens mitcham surrey cr4 1ly United Kingdom and he operates out of a suburban semi-detached house according to google maps (if that really is his address). Strangely we encounter our old friend kitchenew.com in the search results and apart from the products with ridiculous discounts, the sites are identical in every respect.

Multicoinbank

mylearningcube.com I should have become suspicious when the person trying to sell me a class was so desperate.After sending $350 (discounted from $400) to their site, it promised pre-class access to content so I could study ahead of time. (about DevOps)None of the buttons would take me anywhere that did anything.They even had a $99 button that I’m sure would have charged me another $99 if I had clicked on it. When I complained they said it was a fluke.Now I am trying to get my money back but have no expectations about this scam site.

machifa.co.uk – new site, but has many complaints online that products are never delivered.

N

ncleanos.com

nkinstock.top – Scam site based in China

nmeds247.com – Considered suspicious by ScamAdviser. Here’s what a reader reported about this site, “The website nmeds247.com is fraud on Pharma Scam, the person name Alex Thomas will text to your on your phone and offer good deal on medicine . This person even knowing your past history business that you ‘ve done with other websites ,included your name and address to convince your trust (they might have hacked into those good websites ) . Since you finish sending the money to his receiver in India by Western Union or Money Gram . Then they will pretend keeping you inform the progress for some days just to buy more time to finish picking up the money and they will disappear . After that they will never reply your text messages or emails or phone call again . So please be aware with this scam website . again the website is nmeds247.com.

noticemanuel.comhttps://www.noticemanuel.com I went to this site that advertised a service manual. They start off by asking you for 10$, cheap I thought, but when you’ve paid that you then are asked for a “download fee” of 40$. I should have realised right then where this was heading, cut my losses and run. But no I had searched all over the web and really wanted to repair this thing so I gave 40$. When you click the download button you get “the site is overloaded right now we will send emai you a link when it becomes available max 24hrs. Sugar….I’ve been robbed. But a few hours later I get an email from a site “WeTransfer” telling me that noticemanuel has sent me a file, with link. Maybe I misjudged them, I click on the link, get one a page document. This page is freely available from a bunch of websites and shows nothing of use.
Try to send a email complaining but they have hidden themselves. There is no email address on the site, no phone number, no way of contacting them. The download comes through “WeTransfer” so any email you send to them will not get to noticemanuels, in any case I’m sureany complaints go straight in the trash.

NOVAEXPRESSLINES.COM A friend of mine dies after he get drugs from Ukranian site

nutpeau.com Considered “High Risk” by scamadviser.com. Here are two complaints registered online about nutpeau.com

J.Stanley wrote: “I’m seriously worried. Ordered on April 29th. Now the website is ‘unavailable’ and no product received, yet on May 14th.”

J.Silva wrote: “Have not oredered from this site before. Technically there is still a 2 week waiting period but I oredered something on the 17th of April and today is the 26th. I got 2 confirmation emails saying it was ready but not shipped. I will give it the full alloted time but this site seems fishy. The deals are a little too good to be true but not outrageous enough to cause immediate alarm.”

A reader wrote this about nutpeau.com: “…ordered upright walker for $80 from what I thought was Red Feather Creamery. Order confirmed and money taken but no product. Reply site nutpeau.com for questions unanswered for over a month and no shipment confirmation. Think this may have been a scam.”

nutricaoviva.com

n3mbl.com high-risk site based in China.

O

ocdetgoods.com

ordercocaineforsale.com – based in a high-risk country and is probably a scam site. ordercocaineforsale.com
maybe he has another website as well, this is his contact number on whats up: +1 (865)2640972.

Be careful they want you pay by BTC and after they promise you deliver next day, after this they want 300 $ insurance, and at the end they will send you nothing. You lose your money.

ouapsale.top

P

paylessdailyonline.com

pascherchems.m.buy.opencroquet.org – suspicious.

peacedeniseyoga.com

Phoenixbar.co.nz – Scam site based in China.

pinnerdairy.co.uk

poloscase.com A visitor left this comment,

This company is crap! I ordered a $60 chair and after 2months, I got a cheap hammock. They said I could send it back and pay $25 shipping and handling and only once they got it then they would try to figure out the error. But “no guarantee “. I emailed back and forth with them and they just kept saying “we wish you a happy life”. Yes, they are from China but use a CA address.

powerls.vip – Scam site based in China.

pniexa.com – CHINESE SCAM! Address is a house in a residential community in Texas.
I ordered a Cricuit Joy on 12/6/2020, and received an order number/tracking number on a Chinese website (red flag). I had several other exchanges with them when I did not see any info on the tracking site – they kept saying be patient. On 01/22/2021 I received a package containing obviously knock-off RayBan sunglasses. Paypal has refunded my money.

profitablecryptoglobal.com ScamAdviser.com considers this to be a “High-Risk” website. The age of this site is (very) young which is often typical of scam sites. The server of the site has several low reviewed other websites, also typical scam sites. Cryptocurrency services detected, these can be high risk. High risk financial services or content seems to be offered. A risk/high return financial services are offered. Payment methods support anonymous transactions were found – very suspicious.

Prison Pharmacy Guy on YouTube – We received a comment from a reader who claimed the Prison Pharmacy guy took his money but did not send the products he ordered.

purebredsamoyed.com Listed as suspicious by ScamAdviser, online complaints state that after dogs are paid for they are never sent.

Q

R

rapidhoster.co.uk A reader commented that this company could not be trusted and that the company does not respond to support tickets. ScamAdviser reports that the country of origin for rapidhoster cannot be determined.

Relaxdestination.com – ScamAdvisor gives this site an extremely low trust score and reveals that this website is on a server with other suspicious sites. A reader sates; Relaxdestination.com claims to be booking for massage, actually charges for cam site membership

Real-Bavaro-Celeste.de My mother was caught by this one (though I blame myself, I should have paid through my Paypal) – she used her credit card and the affiliates in my country aren’t very helpful, especially as it wasn’t relatively that much money.

Anyway: my mother is a German national living in the Med, so when she found a website with the Adidas logo displayed throughout, and selling other brand name merch, she was pretty happy. So she sent for a pair of sandals (Tamaris) and was billed €55. I happened to hear my colleagues talking about being scammed by sites which seemed to be in Europe but which were actually Chinese.

I urged her to check her credit card online, and she’d actually been billed about 452 CNY, the equivalent to €61. I went to the website, and realised that the actual URL was real-bavaro-celeste.de/

Every link on the site redirects to that URL, even the so-called facebook and twitter links.All this would have been ok (I’ve bought from Chinese websites in the past – not all of them are scammers), if she’d actually received the sandals – but what came was some plastic crap, brand name Meixing.

My mother immediately wrote a complaint using their ‘contact’ form, but I’m not expecting anything. Oh, and they were very clever in choosing their URL – unlike other scamming sites, when you try and google it, you only get lots of links referring to European soccer teams

rebeccahowse.com.au – This site appears to be hosted in Turkey. Turkey is a high-risk country. See report below.

“Bought a pair of shoes from rebeccahowse.com.au. The shop is not located in Australia as the email would suggest but in fact a chinese company. It took over a month for my shoes to arrive and I had zero contact with seller . I tried many times to get an update with no luck. The shoes that arrived where different brand, worth a third of the shoes I ordered and the wrong size. I would avoid.”

S

safesslbillpay.com Scam site based in China.

saleairshop.com Scam site based in China

Salerush.top

saleinbag.com

samcuutrading.com Over the last few months, we have received a number of phone calls inquiring about our physical address and whether we sell eggs. We do not sell eggs because we are an estate agency. These people then proceed to tell us that our address was given to them by the person that they were dealing with and that they are suspicious that it may be a scam.

Yesterday a gentleman walked into our office and had the same story to tell but this time we got more information. He said that he spoke to a guy by the name of Hussain and that he got in touch with him via the company website which samcuutrading.com. These people wanted him to pay over a 30% deposit on a huge order for fish products. He then flew from Canada to come and meet with these people and apparently met with 3 people in Joburg who all gave him the runaround.

They said that the CEO of the company was to busy to meet with him. That’s when he became suspicious and started tracking down the physical address listed on the website. The address on the website is in the Free State and is where our estate agency has been situated at for the last 20+ years. This website and this company is an outright scam! At first glance, the website looks legit and professional but start looking closer at things like the address which states it’s in the Free State and Gauteng. It says that they deal agricultural products and stationery but the products listed are very different.

sapnextgen-investment.com – Scam Site

sapnextgen-trades.com Scam Site

sapserveraccess.live – The physical address for this website is the Capo Bay Hotel in Cyprus. A reader reported they lost money with this website. Here’s what they wrote: They claim to sell SAP server access for practice. Paid $106 with credit card. Received zero response. No email. No server access details. No one answers their India Whatsapp phone #. Appears to be scam/fraudulent

SearchQuarry.com This site appears to be based in Germany. ScamAdviser gives it a low trust rating. Below a reader comments on her experience with this site.

Please add SearchQuarry.com to your list. They tell you they have the report you need, but when you pay $2.95 for it, you are automatically signed up for a $24.95 per month membership that you can cancel within 5 days. When you find out they do not actually have the report you purchased, you immediately cancel your membership. They give you the cancellation quickly but still charged you $2.95 for a report that never existed.

sentuc.com

Sharperday.com

shdcdt.info – Scam site based in China.

shoppingcustomer.com Bought air Force 1 Nike’s for 40$ and found out it’s from the same guy that has been doing most of y’all scams, after that I realized I messed up.

shoesmonline.com A reader reported this to be a scam website. It’s a new site with no online reputation. Typically, scam sites are new. As they reputation as a scam site grows to the point they are not making money, the site is abandoned. Here’s what a reader had to say about shoesmonline.com;

“… shoesmonline.com is a scam site. They sent me terrible knock offs. A resolution goes unanswered.”

sicfae.com

simpleitnetworks.co.uk A reader commented that this company could not be trusted and that the company does not respond to support tickets. ScamAdviser reports that the country of origin for simpleitnetworks.co.uk cannot be determined.

singouso.com

smartsaledeals.com

smitgoods.top

sofonines.com Does not ship merchandise that was ordered and does not make refunds.

Sputnik1957s.com – Suspicious. Selling Soviet and other wrist watches. Phone # on website is for Residential HVAC Email came back as invalid. Alternate email no response. Website set up under Shopify. 1-844-360-6117
[email protected] Made payment through Paypal. No response from vendor (scammer)

standardcryptotrade.com – Reported as a suspicious site by ScamAdvisor.

staulino.comstaulino.com is suspicious and probably a scam. A Chinese company on the internet called Staulinos, selling heated vests, heated seats and other type items.Typical fraudulent Chinese company taking the money and not shipping the merchandise, shipping the wrong item and telling the buyer they can return it, but have to pay a ridiculous shipping and handling fee. Those who return an item an item are then out the money and item. Hundreds of complaints on the BBB website. I would think it would be very easy to put the fraudulent companies out of business, if the major credit card companies along with companies like PayPal would refuse to support and fund them.

squarecube.shop

Sunflower.money, redirects to Sunflowerapp.co – Sunflower.money, redirects to Sunflowerapp.co, which Scamadviser.com lists as suspicious. Here’s the kicker, they present themselves as an investment service with a new twist. However, they do not have Securities license. They ARE NOT legitimate brokers.

This looks like a new twist to an old scam. Here’s how it works. First, they will require you to open a so-called trading account and deposit some money. They’ll try to talk you into depositing a few thousand dollars. Then, magically, it will appear as if you have made some money very quickly.

Because it appears that you made some money, they will try to talk you into adding more money to
your account. This time, they’ll press you to put $10K or more into your account. Once they believe they have talked you into putting all your money into your trading account, they will close the account and keep ALL of Your Money!

Money only flows one way with these sorts of scams, out of your pocket and into theirs. They are not investment brokers. If they were, their SEC license number would be on their website, along with a physical address and phone number, and SEC regulated statements about risk. If you get involved with these guys, you will lose money.

super.fridayublack.com A reader reported: “super.fridayublack.com is a full scam site. delivering fake sunglasses and refuse to refund. DO NOT USE!!!”

supremevi.com Bought air Force 1 Nike’s for 40$ and found out it’s from the same guy that has been doing most of y’all scams, after that I realized I messed up.

sv-hochstellerhof.de This is a China based company posing as a German company. ScamAdviser has issued a caution for this website because China is a high-risk country for ecommerce.

szytrade.top – Scam website based in China.

T

tale.gdffkfy – Suspicious

teasemyfling.com NOT a real dating site.

A visitor left this comment

teasemyfling.com promotes that it is a dating site but it’s full of enticing nude photos and profiles of women supposedly looking for sex. To respond to messages costs an absurd $24.50 CDN for ten messages. In just over a week I received almost six hundred messages and what they refer to as “flirts”. I fell for it once only because some of the messages were from women who lived in my city and wanted to meet me. Not true.

I believe that this site pays women some sort of commission when users sign up so that they can respond to messages. I did an image search on several of the women but not one of them showed up. Nothing but a scam.”

techoffersmall.com

thebespokepoet.co.uk

thebestviptips.com A reader reported;

“He gives out sporting tips which mostly lose but on his results page he put different selections to the ones you pay for and surprise surprise most of them win.He did not get me for much money only 30 EURO but I just want make sure he does not get anybody else.”

the-musos.com A visitor left this comment,

Please be aware of the-musos.com. They’ve employed an army of bots that are malicious in intent and are luring unsuspecting web users to malware. Super nasty stuff.

toocstore.com

topselloffers.com

Torchexpro.com a new scam site based outside of the United States launched to take advantage of Christmas shoppers. Does not ship products ordered.

Trendosity

Trendoscity

trendfront.shop – Scam site, many online complaints.

Therighthookshop.Com trendoscity.com offers comic and movie collectors free products where the buyer simply pays shipping. Once the item paid for a bogus order number is provided via text. Tracking information is never provided. Emails and texts are not answered. Items never show up.

The company also goes by “TRENDOSITY”, TRENDOSCITY” and “THERIGHTHOOKSHOP.COM”. All of which seem to be scams.

tryrizewatch.com Don’t trust an online “survey” that supposedly sends you free (with shipping fees) stuff for completing the survey. A website “tryrizewatch.com” charged me for $61…88 PLUS they told me they were going to bill me monthly for things I never ordered! Tried calling customer support to cancel, and all I got was an automessage stating all reps were busy with other customers, leave a name and number and they’d call back. Never did! Hoping I can block this at my credit union tomorrow am. DON’T DO ONLINE SURVEYS PROMISING FREE STUFF!!!

ttaino.shop – I ordered two items from ttaino.shop/ they claimed to ship them, but I never received them. Supposedly a 3.1 pound package was delivered by ups to the ups store, which I never received. Both items that were supposed to be on the order weighed way more than 3.1 pounds of the package they supposedly shipped. One item is 80 pounds. The other weighs 15 pounds.for a total of 95 pounds, far from 3.1 pounds claimed.

U

Uhrpstore.top – Uhrpstore.top is a big scam, dont buy anything of this site. Got a mail that they drawn the amount then nothing more. Mailadress to this fraud is [email protected]

ubdua.com ScamAdviser warns that this site is High Risk and a scam.

unofficial-uk.co.uk A reader reports their experience with this website… “My credit card was copied and the money gone , The bank told me this after they cancel my card for security.”

updatedstore.top – Scam site based in China.

upscalebag.cn – Appears to be hosted in China, a HIGH RISK country. It has a free email address as a contact email which is a sign of a scam. Genuine online businesses use domain email addresses. Also, this site uses wire transfer as a payment method, this is a clear sign of a scam because once money is sent this way, it is untraceable and cannot be recovered.

upscalebags.cn – Appears to be hosted in China, a HIGH RISK country. It has a free email address as a contact email which is a sign of a scam. Genuine online businesses use domain email addresses. Also, this site uses wire transfer as a payment method, this is a clear sign of a scam because once money is sent this way, it is untraceable and cannot be recovered.

upstpost.com

us.goduplo.com A visitor left this comment,

“Fake LEGO website from China that does not send you the products that you ordered. I ordered 2 sets and I received a pair of cheap sunglasses instead. They refuse to send me the LEGO or refund my money. Their emails have questionable English grammar.”

V

validmarket.ws – This is not a secure website and it is reported that they will hijack member’s accounts to write fake reviews.

“[validmarket.ws] Is a scam, the escrow and all the vendors there, that one person. after paying the admin will change your account details leaving only the username and then will write a positive review using your account. The reviews are fake.”

verypretty.shop – verypretty.shop looks very suspicious. ScamAdviser reports there is a small chance this website is a scam. However, there are several suspicious details on the website that are clear red flags. For example, most legitimate businesses do not use the domain suffix .shop. And, verypretty.shop does not have a physical address or a phone number. Also, the product images on the website are taken from other websites.

viniocshop.com ScamAdviser gives this site a trust score of 1 (out of 100). There is no phone number or physical address listed on the site, which indicates it is fraudulent. The images on the site are taken from all over the internet.

Here is what a reader said about their experience with viniocshop.com: “thought i learned my lesson about fake switch a roos, like rip off pictures from legit stores or catalogs and then sell their crap on line with an address that seems like in the us. viniocshop.com. i checked them out, they are sellers for other products, only been in business for a short while but address seems legit. very beautiful metal sculptures of fairies with dandelions turned to a seed puff Metal. so shortly after i ordered them their site has so many complaints and real pictures. i put out $259. the metal wind spinners 6.5 pounds(their original description), are made of fabric the kind you can get at a dollar store, and weigh less then a ounce. just beware the real things are absolutely breathtaking , a work of art. big let down when you get a flat cut out material aluminum. just heart breaking.”

vipmallclub.com

vkausol.com

vmdcogoods.top

W

webergrill-us.com Name of product or service offered-Weber Grills
The price of the product or service-$85
How you found the site-google search for sales on weber grills
Why it’s a scam-No confirmation emails, no return emails upon filling out the contact us section and no customer service phone # The website URL-campfun-us.com/ takes you to webergrill-us.com/
How much money you lost-$85 via paypal. Should have trusted my gut which was saying “if it’s to good to be true, it probably is”

It does look like a scam site. It’s a new website which is typical of scams.
Also, the images on the site are taken directly from Amazon. Plus, they do not
list a physical address or phone number, all indications of a scam.

wellstockstore.com This site is rated suspicious with a low trust rating by ScamAdviser. A reader comments…

wellstockstore.com IS A SCAM and will attempt to use any credit cards you have entered for purchases that are NOT valid to begin with. They have a Ukraine (?) url per web as well as a 3 mos. of age site in CA (?). DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THIS WEBSITE.”

Whitebit.comWhitebit.com ATTENTION! SCAMS!
They still your passwords and money . Never use that crypto exchange site.
I want let you know- whitebit.com is a dangerous platform where firstly you convert one crypto into another currency and than workers still your password ( I don’t know how they do it, but they have all data about your funds) . After a month your money will be stolen from your account.

widobsale.top – This site is considered “High Risk” by ScamAdviser. It is probably hosted in China.

wigstyleofficial.com This is a clone website of another wig scam, careappearance.com which is based in China.

A reader commented “CareAppearance.com is a wig supply 3rd party operation that is scamming people all over the internet and social media with false images of products. They advertise at get deals around $40 USD and give one away for free or further discount.

Then once you order they charge your credit card and wait over 30 days to send out the merch. Then you are tracking a ghost order that is replaced by a cheaper discontinued item they sent in place of the one you were so in love with.

They know the credit card company will take long with investigations and most people will not have evidence to prove their argument after 6 weeks or more of waiting on the product. They will argue your claim to cc company to keep your money so take pictures or screen snap all your transactions. buyer beware

worldsmarket-shop.com This site is based in China and has a low trust rating

wwccsoutlet.top – Scam site based in China

Not sure where this fight will take me, but I feel I need to do my due diligence and alert all of you!

https://scamavenger.com/a-list-of-scam-websites