A Bunch Of Bitcoin Scammers (Have Fun!)

Scam Number: (no number)
Domain Used: http://getfreebtc.net/
Extra Info: “Earn free money by clicking this link”
Twitter: https://twitter.com/freebitco
Instagram: Login • Instagram
Facebook: Redirecting...

Telegram bitcoin scammer: @MinerWebcoin
His script: " having deals with this :up::arrow_heading_up: team is the best decision I’ve ever made on my own and i can proudly say i go to the right path cos this team make me rich through the bitcoin stuffs "

Telegram scammer: yuxinsignals
Whatsapp scammer: +13233743675 (same person)

“As you can see we are already in <August and I feel for those who would allow the market dynamism to determine when to trade or not are either new in space or probably just naïve, the sphere have seen far worse times than this, enlightened traders continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions, I’d say that more emphasis should be put into trading since it is way profitable than holding. Trading went smooth for me, I started at 1.7 BTC and i have able to raise over 19.2 BTC in just few weeks of implementing trades with signals and insights from Yuxin Signals. I would advise y’all to trade your asset rather than hold for a future you aren’t sure about.”

Wannabe hackers: Hackerzong

Their script: When it comes to investing, we want our money to grow with the highest rates of return, and the lowest risk possible. While there are no shortcuts to getting rich, there are smart ways to go about ZONG, it this :point_up:

Crypto Telegram scammer: Thaodore2

Script: I got my payout this morning what a great way to start up my day this will enable me to pay my bills on time and also plan ahead invest more thanks to the website above

(Another Telegram scammer): Cyberghosthacks48

Script: “I will forever be indebted to you, you’ve changed my life with 7BTC
in the best possible way you can, I will continue to preach about you for the world to hear you’ve saved me from a huge financial debts with just little investment, thanks so much sir”

Last one:

Bitcoin telegram trade scammer: rodneylefloreTrade

Script: Trading with Rodney Leflore signals has completely changed my view of Bitcoin because despite all the fears and uncertainty I was able to grow my portfolio from 6 BTC to 12 BTC in just 3 months of active trading.

1 Like