A beginner needing help

interesting.

Disclaimer though, we (scammer.info) aren’t responsible for what you do. It’s still a grey area, regardless of if they’ve accepted the T&C. I’d advise against it, especially for beginners or anyone who doesn’t have a strong understanding of what they are doing.

1 Like

I’ve been messing with textnow and google voice. i’m in the uk, so i managed to get a google voice account linked to a gmail but it doesn’t ring out and keeps asking to provide a number. I used textme(by big mistake) to get a US number and added that to the google voice account for verification but still no joy. still asking to provide a number.

so I tried textnow through a VPN and it wont allow me to open an account, or i get to an authorization page and it stops there.

I’ve been using globphone with some success but it doesn’t last long even with IP swapping and different browsers.

At the moment i’m experimenting to see what kind of works but I will go for a VOIP or zopier account eventually.
Going to look at protonVPN as well.

I’m going to add Neeps VM win11 to an old empty computer as well.

Any tips on getting a free phone to work in the mean time appreciated.

Maybe BobRTC?

thanks but:

Registrations will open again after February 2, 2022. Until then, registrations will be rejected.

One of the main ways is that they’ve been trying to evade warnings about tech support scams by letting you connect to their PC first, but it’s pretty uncommon and it’s illegal to try to “hack” anyone, even if they’re a scammer.

1 Like

It depends.

Very helpful thread!

2 Likes