934-202-6750‬ Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes / Lottery Winnings

Scam Number: ‪(934) 202-6750‬
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
He sounds sleepy, but he’s answering now, “Publishers Clearing House, how are you doing today?”

1 Like

(934) 202-6750 Still Active

Still active

Same scammers

1 Like

To be honest, I think all of these numbers are pretty much the same guys, they just change there names.

No, there are MANY of them.

1 Like

Same scammer

1 Like

Ok, I guess you would know better than I would. LOL

I recommend this National Geographic documentary

1 Like

For what little bit I’ve watched so far it’s making me SICK, I believe these guys are worse than the India people.

1 Like

I am of the opinion they are absolutely horrible - lowest of the low - akin to the worst of the Indian scammers.

So my friend that’s been a baiter for years, and we’re actually doing a video today. I just finished the documentary, and I have a much better idea of how evil they are. What is the best way to keep them on the phone?, I do know they like to prey on elderly people, I just need to know how we can handle the calls.

1 Like

I’d love to see the video when you finish.

1 Like

Well the video’s she does for today and Friday will be edited to premier on the following week. It’s pretty much her on the camera, and seeing her reactions to what they are saying, and try to keep them on the phone. She has more luck with the India scammers, than the PCH ones. I just need some advice to help it be more successful.

1 Like

We can discuss in a private message. We need to keep some secrets from the scammers, haha.

2 Likes

I tried to send you a DM yesterday, but it said you weren’t receiving any, so I didn’t try again.

1 Like

Hmmmm, let me check on that.

2 Likes

934-202-6750 still active

1 Like