928 382 0977 - Student Loan Forgiveness

Scam Number: 928 382 0977
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
Random call received offering “student loan forgiveness above the 10,000”. they asked if I was employed, to which I said no, then as we discussed further, I asked if they were hiring. The call was IMMEDIATELY dropped. I called back, brought up that my call was dropped, & they IMMEDIATELY hung up again.

When you call in, you have to press ‘5’ to be connected.

From what I described here from my experience, everything about this smells like a scam.

2 Likes

928 382 0977 still active as of 9:43am PST. they are big mad and block quick! if you get a message saying your call could not be connected then they blocked you!

After calling my mother a piece of shit, & my sister a whore, seems that they did in fact block their own number when I used it as my caller id :confused: He did threaten to call me everyday, which I happily invited him to do.

I’ve reported the number to [email protected]

1 Like

I’m belching all over the place at Zaria. She doesn’t seem to give up on my student loan debt as quickly as the guys.

928-382-0977 Dillon. Wednesday 10-5-22 1:15PM EST

1 Like

Taking a page out of @JusticeinTexas 's playbook, I’m laying it on thick about how when I make this payment my car will get repossessed, & how I’m looking for work, & boy I sure hope that it doesn’t bounce the car loan payment. Not a single fuck given by these scumbags.

2 Likes

Thanks. They do not care if you are disabled, elderly, have cancer, are blind or even if you are a child. I have had them tell me to steal my parents credit cards or money from their wallets. They are monsters.