(916) 790-2295 ssa

Yep. Same for me now, @JimBond007. I get the same thing about the number dialed is not in service.

Currently in India it is 3:59 AM, Wednesday, October 20, 2021 (GMT+5:30). So maybe they might stop working their shift now. Who knows.

They are Indian. When @Draco posted about how they are answering again, not long after I resumed calling and they were answering I got one of the women, and she said “Hello, this is SHocial SHecurity AdministWation, how may I help you” or something to that effect. I told her in a very calm voice to remove the Pakistani c!ck out of her Indian mouth BEFORE she tries to pronounce English. Haha, she exclaimed immediately, “I am NOT Pakistani!!!”

I said, “Not only do you not know how to pronounce English, you do not UNDERSTAND English! I said that you need to pull the PAKISTANI c!ck out of YOUR INDIAN mouth!” She just hung up.

Hit 0 then 102#

LOOP :revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::two_hearts:102# ALL!! KEEP CALLING THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN… Use the loop

Bummer. When I press 0 during the very beginning of the “The number you have dialed is not in service, please try again” that sentence about no longer being in service just continues, and when I press quickly 102# in the middle of that same message, that message just continues and then the call hangs up.

For me the LOOP is not working like it has in the past when you let us know to LOOP.

Damn it I am getting thru change ur number
getting Chopin and dumb fem bitch recording

1 Like

Yeah, maybe they finally realized how to block my TextNow number and my Unknown Number VOIP.

1 Like

Livia White, Levin Johnson and Maria Moore

Riding my scooter to the bank while playing Hindi songs
Mumbai IP 14.97.130.74
https://chirb.it/Pnf4AP

2 Likes

That was great😂.
called that 325#

1 Like

Okay back to smart fares😂

2 Likes

Dialing now

The 916 # rings out now. Will try later but looks like direct line calling. 337# and 409# 325#

1 Like