877 707 1442 - Salvesen Health Insurance Scam

Salvesen Health

877 707 1442

Health Insurance Scam

https://salvasen.com/

1 Like

How’d you learn of this scam? I’ve been paying them for health insurance for months and just found out they haven’t paid my claims! Just looking for a little more info because I can’t find anything legitimate about them. :confused:

Would really appreciate any info you can relay. TIA

@myjackcity#166776 They havent paid your claim because if you look at the back of the card, the payor ID is not valid and your doctors arent actually sending them anywhere. Also, on the back of your card it should say that this is NOT MAJOR MEDICAL INSURANCE …in caps only cause its in caps on the back of the card. This plan gives you an allowance towards medical care. Depending on the plan you selected, that determines the amount they will cover and the amount of times they will cover it. I do medical billing and was searching for a place to send the claim and stumbled upon your post. The patient I am looking at is allowed 4 dr visits per year, the patient has a $25 copay at the visit, and they allow $150 for the visit to be paid to the doctor by this plan. Anything beyond the $150 is the patients responsibility and anything beyond 4 visits is also patient responsibility. So whats the benefit of having this plan? Well, it takes what PHCS (the underwriter for this plan) allows to be taken into consideration. So lets say someone with no insurance goes in and the doctor visit is $300 to the patient. With this plan, the doctor sends the claim to the “insurance” and they say the allowable is $125, not $300. The doctor who is contracted with PHCS writes off the $175. Then the patient pays $25 and the “insurance” pays $100. The patient just saved $275. But it works both ways. If they only allow $150 per visit and only 4 visits per year, then it doesn’t pay. Thats when you get real major medical insurance, not this type of plan.

1 Like

@princesspeach123#173362 They make cold calls using spoofed numbers that appear local.

They are definitely a scam. I have paid them faithfully since 1 September last year. Had one doctor claim, which was supposed to be covered. It never got paid. Now I am responsible. The company ducked my calls, never returning any voice mails. When I finally got someone to respond via chat, I was told that they have a backlog and needed more time for processing. The doctor’s billing department stated that they would temporarily relieve me of the responsibility of paying, if I could provide them with the claim#, claim date, and estimated time to process. Salvasen agent tap-danced around that, saying that they did not have any of that information since they had forwarded the bill to their Network Pricer, Premier Access Inc. How can you not have a claim#, if you have started a process! It’s really sad that organizations like this can exist in this country and there is no protection for the consumer.

SALVASEN HEALTH SCAM SCAM SCAM.
I experienced the same. I made weeks of attempts to contact requesting call backs or reply to my emails. No response...still waiting.

While I was waiting, I contaced the office of Attorney General in my state and filed a documented complaint and request for them to investigate this company. Just sent it today, still waiting for a response. I would suggest everyone do the same and at least make them aware of the practices of this scam operation. You can find your states attorney generals contact info via a google search. Once again, I strongly recommend filing a complaint with your states AG office, it appears to be the only recourse we have. I will be taking advantage of the affordable care sign up extension. I will pay a bit more in premiums :( but win the end I will have valid insurance coverage.

I WOULD GIVE YOU A ZERO IF THAT WAS AN OPTION. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER. in 2020 I was laid of because of Covid. I had to get health insurance. I had no idea this was the company I got when I purchased this. They were pretty good in the beginning. I had a few apts & they did not get paid. EVERYTIME you call you get a VM saying we are busy leave a message or call back. NO ONE EVER CALLS YOU BACK OR PICKS UP THE DAMB PHONE. Fast forward I called the dental line & she helped me. I was told several times they changed pricers & to refile to a new address. I called again months later & they still have not received the bill. I called again months later & they said it was in process. I am now getting bills to a collection agency because of them. I call on Feb 8th 2022 & they said give it another 2 weeks. It is THIRTY DAYS later & still no payment. I get though & they tell me to wait ANOTHER THIRTY DAYS. I said HELL NO. This has been a year and a half. I CANT STRESS ENOUGH THAT THEY ARE THE WORST EVER.