877-593-7033 Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes / Lottery Winnings

Scam Number: (877) 593-7033
Domain Used:
Extra Info: CLAIM CODE 4747
(toll-free # forwarding to TextNow)

1 Like

(877) 593-7033 no answer, VM

PCH is almost always voicemail. They don’t have call centers. Leave a message if you’re a baiter and they will return the call.

1 Like

I was kinda a baiter a while ago, but don’t have the courage anymore. Any advice or suggestions?

You’ll probably be frustrated with PCH scammers because they don’t answer very often. They can only take one call at a time. If you decide you’d like to bait them, I’d be happy to help.

1 Like

The ones I used to call answered or called me right back. When they start doing the giftcard thing, I tell them I’ll have to call them back another day, and then do it all over again. It just kept going around in circles and I got tired of that. Didn’t have anything new to throw at them.

Ah! I can help you with that if you want to expand on baiting them. There’s a whole big world beyond that.

1 Like

To learn more about this type of scam, go to Publishers Clearing House Scam | How it works, how to deal with it

You can message me, if you want to learn more after reading that.

Yea my friend I help has a YT channel that I helped find numbers for, and used to bait myself. It’s harder for me since I’m an FF/EMT, can’t be rude.

True baiters are never rude - they are fake victims.

1 Like

Well what can I do?

Read Recon’s post that I linked above, learn the basics of how it works. Then message me. This is a public forum where scammers can also be active. I don’t post details publicly.

1 Like

Where’d you link it? don’t see it.

HERE Publishers Clearing House Scam | How it works, how to deal with it

1 Like

I read and understand. I already knew how bad they can be from another person that used to use this site for many years. He said they are worse they the ones from India. I’m just not sure if I wanna go that route. The friend that I have actually got three different accounts from one guy and reported each one to the rightful bank. I was so happy that I got that far. I just don’t know. I kinda like to give the baiting to the experts. I’m much better off with a DUO, but don’t have anyone that can actually help me.

1 Like

There are many ways to fight these scammers. You do what’s right for you. Every effort works together to slow them down.

2 Likes

Any accounts if you could send them to Sandbar or the people mentioned on my thread just in case they turn out to be victims they can be contacted properly thanks.

1 Like