877-592-1057 - Medicare Scam

They do not truly understand the meaning of UNCOUTH behavior like we do! Ha!

I do not have an air horn, but I have electric guitars and an old vintage Gibson 30-watt tube amp (two 12-inch Jensen speakers). Sometimes I have the tube amp turned on, volume all the way up, plugged into one of my electric guitars, but I have the volume of the electric guitar down while I am speaking with a scammer. I am sitting directly in front of the tube amp about 6 or 5 feet away. At some strategic point in the call, with the cordless handset now between my ears/shoulder, I turn up the guitar’s volume all the and start playing guitar. Well, after 10 or 15 seconds I stop playing and OF COURSE the scammer has hung up already! Haha This amp is LOUD. I have a modern little Fender 15-watt tube amp, but I like to give 'em the 30-watt tube amp!

1 Like

I wish we had the option of going the route of the Russian government in 1996 when they assassinated terrorist scumbag leader named Dzhokhar Dudayev lol. They had been tracking him by hacking into his satellite cell phone. So, at some point they spoofed a call of his loyal second man in charge. Dudayev naturally answered it. Little did he know that the spoofed call was used to identify his geographic coordinates. Once his coordinates were identified, a precise small missile was fired from the airforce base nearby. He was incinerated with it instantaneously. Now, this is what I call fun scambaiting and real spoofing!

They are back! Same message and same tactic used by them. Just a different number now - 866-853-2519. I called them back and got humans at 11:26 AM CST. Have fun with them!

1 Like

You can try 866-853-2519. It just worked for me. Our “friends” are back to scamming!

12:06 PM Central Friday 11-Jun-2021 This 866-853-2519 number is working and still they are answering as Medicare Rewards. On my first call, the guy who answered said that they have multiple phone numbers at any given moment, though of course I do not know if that is true or not. Like with that past number in this thread, at present the folks who are answering seem indifferent to being harassed, but just with the phone number posted originally in this thread after 2 or 3 hours of being hammered with phone calls they will begin to be angry or they will begin to be very unenthusiastic when they answer. The fact that at least some of these employees are Americans is adding insult to injury!

1 Like

I know, and they do not give a damn about Federal and State Laws, such as fraud laws and National DNC Registry! If we keep pushing these scumbags, they actually get infuriated. I had two different women there yell at me and hang up! Fun!

That’s right, Scamterminator2021! It is the principle of the matter. I enjoy messing them out of principle AND out of spite!

1 Like

I agree! Keep it up! I think we can drive some of these obnoxious degenerates to insanity. That would be awesome!