(877) 506-0846 - You Won a Walmart Gift Card Scam

You’re welcome. And it looks like their carrier Comet Media is “well-known to the FTC” already.

Hmm, I tried them just now, and it appears like they disconnected the number… Or maybe they blocked all of my numbers today.

I called this number at 4:15 PM and pressed “1” to get a human scammer. The scam is active again. I had an Indian scammer answer.

These scammers are once again active. I pressed “1” to connect to a live person.

Contact Comet Media Group at +1 (772) 480-3414
This carrier is under fire by the FTC for illegal robocalls

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve already contacted them actually. I also reported them to the FTC once again.

2 Likes

By the way, I have been fighting this particular scam since September of 2021. They’re very persistent.

2 Likes

Called option 1 talked to a woman, sounded american. didn’t get very far (mic trouble) and she hung up but put me on to a voice message talking about CBD press 9 and got thru to a guy calling himself harvey pretty strong canadian accent selling high strength CBD oil. had him on for 10 minutes or so apparently from alberta??? keen to take my CC details for a trial.

2 Likes

This scam is active as of 9:20 AM CST.

1 Like

This scam is currently active. I called them at 1 PM CST and got a human after pressing “1”.

These people are so dumb I literally called them out and they just continued and said all i need is your debit card info LMAO wtf

1 Like

And the number is STILL active despite us reporting it numerous times. Obnoxious scam!

1 Like

I encourage everyone to call these scumbags and give them hell!

Just Called

This guy is so dumb.

1 Like

The scammer didn’t bat an eye when I said i was born on April 31st. Lol

1 Like

Ask for “Renee” - american.

1 Like

Ask for “Randy” -American whore.

1 Like

This scam is active once again - (877) 506-0846

1 Like

(877) 506-0846 is active once again!