(877) 370-0063 is this a scam number?

Called them a few times but I am not sure, what do you guys think https://www.quickpcpro.us/

2 Likes

Most likely scam
Callback 619-314-8980
Registrant Name: Aamir Malik
Registrant Organization: Digibay Private Limited
Registrant Street: Office Gold City Behind Palm Beach Galleria 115
Registrant City: Navi Mumbai
Registrant State/Province: Maharashtra
Registrant Postal Code: 400705
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: +91.9702535254

Same Indian phone:

DIGIBAY PRIVATE LIMITED

Jurisdiction India
104, 1-B Riverside Greens, Umroli, PANVEL Raigarh MH 410206 IN
Directors
Jyothi Ramnath Suwarankar

1 Like

The program they are selling is detected by 3 vendors as Potentially Unwanted and Deceptor.

It is also considered a Deceptor by AppEsteem AppEsteem - Deceptor List

2 Likes

In other words selling malware?

2 Likes

Malware, by definition, no. Its not malicious. Misleading, perhaps, but I’ll let those in the industry define that. I will say that after running the program, its nothing more than just a cookies/junk file cleaner. No antivirus, no firewall, etc. In essence, its a program similar to CCleaner.

https://www.quickpcpro.net/contact-us is another one of their websites, and has a different phone number of 1-877-294-2401

2 Likes

the payment methods on their site arent even working and seem to be set up with the sandbox version of paypal.

1 Like

A few more numbers/websites:

tel:+1-888-378-2469

tel:+1-858-264-4547

1 Like

Listen to the voicemail, totally different name. Very fishy, but very interesting.

Great! If their payment system is broken they can kiss goodbye to their money.

1 Like

It’s not broken, just not properly setup or setup at all. Most likely the site is using a template. They probably make people pay directly or something along those lines.

yep, probably never set up to actually receive automated payments, that to know is just showing how shady it is and they will probably try to take money different ways on phone.