866-826-6097 / Comcast Xfinity scam

Scam Number: 866-826-6097
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

4 Likes

866-826-6097 MaleChode. Monday 10-17-22 2:51PM EST

2 Likes

If this is a genuine Comcast help desk, he must have been on the customer swearing course when he does not get what he wants !

4 Likes

3 Likes

Interesting that they have the recorded holding messages. They give themselves away when they immediately start swearing at you.

1 Like

855-798-4078

877-497-3526

These all sound like real xfinity. damn

3 Likes

They use a recording from the real Xfinity IVR. They are quite good - and it’s a very believable scam. You can listen to the recording I posted with the first number. You really have to bait them to the point of getting them to admit the deal before you can know for sure if it’s a scammer. That’s why I like to get the proof from Xfinity along with them admitting the scam - which is prepaying for service with gift cards. They usually go with eBay or Target.

2 Likes

Big scammers from Lahore, Pakistan
call in progress… BIG SCAMMERS …real sounding
He turned to vulgarity
Closed for the day…Let us ruin them tomorrow

3 Likes

Yesterday he cursed me. Today:
50% off if paid by eBay card SCAM Callback 800-935-0716 10 months advance

2 Likes

I just called about six times and this number still working

1 Like

yea it wont get shut down it sounds to legit

I just emailed the tip line making a last ditch plea effort to Pierogi just to see if he can help i bet it would make a great episode Vivian Rogers argues with TV man about her bills. Hopefully he takes up the offer and along with his secret fed friend these Paki Comcast scammers learn the hard way and victims get the gift card funds back

spams them with Kashmir belongs to India

I’m surprised this number is still active.

1 Like

These PoS are trying hard to scam. I received a call from this number and was surprised to see it listed as most recent scam when I was going to list it. I cursed the guy and received 4 texts with verification codes trying to access my account. LMAO! Nice try to the Bhenchods. Beware: they have called 2 neighbors here with Xfinity as well. They may have a real customer list meaning Xfinity may have dirty employees on the inside