Scam Number: 860-484-7054
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

3 Likes

860-484-7054 Monday 4-22-24 10:34AM EST

1 Like

Skype via Level3/Lumen, you may report abuse via email at
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

You may use the following template (courtesy of the DeMurrage group)

Hi,
I am reporting the following number for fraud and misrepresentation <number here>.

This number is being used as a call back number for a Norton refund scam. Your customer appears to be a fraudster who is impersonating Symantec and is providing fraudulent services and products through deceptive emails, claiming that an unauthorized charged was placed on one's account.

Your customer is operating out of an illegal call center in India.
3 Likes

Poof, shut down…Good job Spicy!! :+1: :clap:

Lumen is an amazing carrier for handling fraud. They take action quickly and without any issue.

Level 3 via Skype, “Tommy Martin” answers as “PayPal” but also claims to provide services for “Norton”

• “Tommy” will falsely claim your computer and smartphone came with a 2-year free trial that was auto-renewed and accessed from Kansas City, Texas and New York under your name.
  • As my identity was “compromised,” I was asked to “open the Google Chrome” and download AnyDesk (Address: 485554177 “Norton support”) so he can “connect to my server”
  • Once “Tommy” remotely connected to my virtual machine, he told me to throw it out the window and shut down his phone line.