844 676 8630 . direct tv

Hoard them HARD please!!!

2 Likes

Good morning and happy Monday! Which number (s) is active. I’ll put it in the flooder. They usually don’t like getting flooded on toll free numbers.Im calling the 855 484 2622 number. With my 6 voip numbers, TextNow, Google voice, FreeText, textme and text free numbers.

Day 3 of screwing with these guys. Now that the jig is up I am gonna just gonna call even if they recognize my number so they get the best phone bill ever.

2 Likes

855 484 2622****this number
call the 1800 531 5000 to complain about it. She was receptive her name Arielle… She took all the info. But # still up. Can you flood even tho it says push # to get agent ?

1 Like

They block tho it will be hold them go to busy signal

1 Like

They haven’t blocked me yet AFAIK, they are still answering me on my Talkatone & other SIPs.

I can’t really flood them. I have to do it one line at I time. I did call ATT DirecTV and report it. It’s not Onvoy for a change.
(855) 484-2622
Carrier: NEX VORTEX, INC.
I’m trying to get in touch with them too.

2 Likes

Perfect😄

1 Like

Can we get a IP address???

1 Like

They keep picking up, I keep telling them stop scamming, they hang up, I redial. The cycle of stupid.

2 Likes

Keeping hitting them will join shortly

2 Likes

Called the 1800# for NEX VORTEX, INC… talked to “Casey” … She didnt seem very eager to help… Told her you need get better screening for phone services for people.

Let’s NOT let this # get buried

(855) 484-2622 … 11:03 am central, Mon., 08-Nov-2021 … I am on hold now …

844 676 8630 … 11:05 am … I am on hold also on this number while at same time with the other 855 area code #

2 Likes

I was too… They must be getting hit HARD yes!!! keep hitting them u guys … they threatin one of us PAAAAAY FOR IT":japanese_goblin:"

1 Like

(844) 676-8630|
Carrier: NEX VORTEX, INC.

I reported the number to NEX VORTEX, INC. and told them I also reported it to the FCC, FTC and advised ATT/DirecTV. I’ll call them back with this new number.

1 Like

(855) 484-2622 … 844 676 8630 …

Yeah, they are answering these two numbers after being on hold … on one number I had a woman answer, but on both numbers usually a man answers … they just put me back on hold when they realize I am NOT a potential victim! haha

1 Like

Thank you for reporting, @MajorLeeAwesome! I am gonna keep harassin’ them.

2 Likes

Calling them on 855-484-2622 as Daniel Frostberry using a voice changer. Currently wasting his time.

2 Likes