4 Likes

Officer justin peterson
Badge Apr5311

2 Likes

are you calling :joy::joy:

1 Like

Wants me connect connectwise.control

1 Like

This seems to be a diff SSA scam, dude is trying to connect to my anydesk. Here is his any desk ID: 468300830.

3 Likes

I’ve had 4 female scammer in a row.

2 Likes

Need case #?

2 Likes

I used 867-5309 and they accepted it

4 Likes

I received call from 808-375-5175 idiot says officer justin peterson with ssa I play the idiot.
I call back an some seditious bitch answered I ask were are you located and she lies and says Maryland. I say great , hopefully the scamming game is going good in merryland … Now very nicely i asked her if she could take on seventeen inches she said she doesn’t understand. I gave her Biden COME ON MAN you understand, than she hung up. What fucken bitch all she had to say is yes or no… I think she thought she was slamming door on my d.

3 Likes

These guys are experienced…first time ever that someone saw past my Russian accent and broken English

2 Likes

Ugh, that old-school zoom hold music. It ramps up like it’s about to get groovy, the beat is about to drop, then it cuts off mid note and restarts. So 2019.

Anyway, no answer but the number is still active as of 6:30 PM EST. Either they’re on the line with someone else or their shift is over.

3 Likes

It’s 4 AM in India. SSA is extremely hard to get a hold of, So regardless of whether shift is over, I doubt you’ll get answer. And that’s hold music for closing down for the evening. Wednesday 10-12-22 6:39PM EST

Wasted 75 minutes. I lost my main recording. Here is the last few minutes

I am expecting wire transfer instructions

5 Likes

Solid post!! I will try to call them tomorrow if they are still scammin’ Thanks!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As a 9-5er, it’s challenging to find active numbers when I’m available :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Understood

Good stuff as usual, Doc :fist:t3:

3 Likes

I was away most of the afternoon. Missed 5 calls from them.

3 Likes

mayb active in awhile. Hold music then VM
Try later.

1 Like

Justin Peterson just called back
Waiting for wire transfer details.

3 Likes