800 677 1839 - Tech support scammers (Ask them for chinese food)

Tech support scammers

ask them where your orange chicken is

800 677 1839

[[3,4],[3,4,15]]

He told me he was making noodles right now and asked me if I wanted them, I said yes for me and my friend JOHN CEEENA. Earrape was good with a pretty strong headset and DAC

Asked them whether it was technical support or chinese foodstore, they say chinese support and hung up

They dont get mad :frowning:

LOL ASKED IF ITS TECH SUPPORT OR CHINESE SUPPORT, THEY SAID BLAH TECH SUPPORT AND THEN THEY SAID MOSHI MOSHI and I said moshi moshi FUCK YOU and hung up lol

I call them on firertc takes forever to pick up & on freetone it says number out of service i really wanna talk to those chutiyas i want some chinese food damn it xD

i got told fu

This n

I called this number with the intention of scam baiting them and I wind up talking to another scambaiter, weirdest experience I’ve ever had in my scambaiting career. I think they might’ve had us on conference call!!!

@coreyburrell97#8095 I’ve had that happen.

@trustednerd#8096 yea was that you? I was the one saying that railroad engineer was my YouTube name.

omg i think they are scared now they charge money!!! (if oyu are not from the us)

@coreyburrell97#8097 YES LOL.

They’re back at it this morning.

They’re also offering chicken burritos today. It’s apparently their new special. Legit.

[“800 677 1839 - Tech support scammers”,“800 677 1839 - Tech support scammers (Ask them for chinese food)”]