779 722 0037. Warranty vehicle

Scam Number: 779 722 0037
Domain Used:
Extra Info: warranty …puki prostitutes phillipines

1 Like

Are. U guys hitting them?

2 Likes

They have me on hold for several minutes

Yes, I am hitting them now. My favorite, beloved Filipino hookers!

2 Likes

Spoke to a Kyle Tee after being transferred by a indian girl, Kyle has a southern accent and got pissed when I kept asking him questions…they’re active now at 4pm et

1 Like

Very interesting. Here is one part that’s quite peculiar. I spoke with very similar American scammers before who got super pissed when challenged on TCPA and DNC violations and illegal nature of their “sales”. I am not completely sure, but I think there is a chance that it’s the same scummy nasty company that I have dealt with very recently. Here are some more details here: 888-525-1136 and (346) 273-0292 - Car Warranty Scam - #40 by scamterminator2021

1 Like

Update - they transfer your call with people that sound or maybe are American, and they record your phone number to the make, year and model of the car you sais you “have” and your name. Its very shady after asking them question they got iterated and mad, and ended up blocking my number. I tried back with a different number and they answered right away. This scam seems very scary as the way they transfer you to another person “department” they put you on a 3 way. Take these guys out. This is a very serious scam and a lot of people might fall for it, lets try to prevent that.

1 Like

Still active 3:30pm

1 Like