704-741-7500 - Student Loan Forgiveness Program

@urlaub14#83122 I liked the receptionist scammers and they also know my voice so I already miss them :smiley: If you have a working number of them lemme know and mark it as receptionist scammers haha

(866) 649-6262 just goes through a never ending “ring”

888-403-1907

another student loan forgiveness scam..
took my money with no refund and still have student loans...

888-417-7285 - student loan company asking for my social security number

@urlaub14#83133 @kenzo @Eviltaco799 @Twiggy#83167

The company **Documents Done Right (documentsdoneright.com)** contacted us to take down their numbers.
They said they're just a company that offers help with doing the paperwork and in contrary to the real scammers doesn't offer lower payment rates and loan forgiveness.
They are the "I'm just a receptionist" company. E.g. (602) 600-6217

But after I have heard this call rec ( https://tlscommunity.com/assets/2019-04-03/23:13:270-new-recording-11m4a.m4a ) which proves illegal behavior from their side I now will **not** comply with them but also post all their DIDs they gave us.

602-600-6217
866-649-6262
866-633-7676
949-239-6270
888-618-1299
702-903-2284

@Eviltaco799#82658 how do you change your number?

@Eviltaco799#83264

Yup, told them the same more or less xD

@skinnyguy98#83181 they’re still up

@NeeP#83250 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

@NeeP#83250 If these companies are non-fraudulent, then why do they allow their employees to use profanity and be unprofessional as hell? You’ll never hear from their attorney because they don’t have a case in the court of law.

I got a rash of calls from these guys (maybe others too?) trying to sell info on Student Loan Forgiveness in the past, which is super scummy.

I already know all the information anybody would need to know about Student Loan forgiveness.

Have you paid your student loans as agreed for ten years consecutively? Congratulations, you qualify for Student Loan forgiveness, call the number on your bill and tell them... they'll give you simple instructions, and you're forgiven.

Are you completely permanently disabled? If you have a persistent disability that is not expected to ever improve, and you collect SSD or SSI, and have a doctor that will vouch for you? You may also qualify for forgiveness. Fill out a free, easy-to-find form and they'll get back to you... typically people are forgiven in this case if Social Security agrees you are permanently completely disabled and unlikely to recover-

Do neither of those statements apply to you? You do NOT qualify for student loan forgiveness... those are the only two conditions that can cause you to be forgiven, period.

It is incredibly fucked up that these people cold call and 100% sell people a pipe dream that they "may qualify for student loan forgiveness" when only people in these two very specific situations qualify, and it takes all of 60 seconds to explain it to anybody. I don't know exactly how their scam works, but I'd bet they mislead you just long enough to get you to pay them a few hundred bucks, then tell you what I just said.

Whether this is an ILLEGAL scam or not, it is 100% a scam and these people deserve the same treatment all scammers get.

@Twiggy#83299 If they’re anything like the other ones, they’ll send a LOLyer letter, and they’ll make sure to scrub any identity of the company’s ownership or location on it, trying to mook over the mods to take the numbers down.

Have them disclose the company's incorporation name and state it operates out of and who the principal owner is. They won't disclose any of that because they don't want attorney generals offices crawling up their asses.

@kenzo#83307 As soon as you ask them for the address that their firm operates out of you either get hung up on or get questioned as to why you need such information. It’s honestly pathetic that companies like this are still able to operate in the US and nothing is being done about it.

GDPR Support

@kenzo#83307 if they did disclose that info and If the FTC heard any of my or I’m sure anyone else’s recordings they’d shut them down so fast their heads would spin.

On another topic, I’m disappointed they’ve cut down on their automated cold calls to my #s so I can’t find the new ones they’re using. I wanted to ask dear Summer since apparently I’ve “got the job” she could find me someone there to give me the URL and password to their PBX admin panel and when I should expect my corporate benefits packet.

302-469-7239 - these shitheads call themselves the “Student Loans Advisory Department.”

This scam really makes me mad because, I suppose they can stay just on the right side of the law with it and not commit any crime... but Student Loan Forgiveness is VERY simple, not something ANYBODY would ever have to pay anybody for information on. If you pay on your student loans for 10 years as agreed, you can get forgiven of the balance. If you are completely and PERMANENTLY disabled (typically with Social Security or equivalent agreeing to this point, plus a doctor to back it up) you may also qualify for forgiveness. NOBODY ELSE QUALIFIES.

Why anybody would need to give these people $200 to have this explained to them is beyond me... but the way all these work is they mislead people into believing they might qualify, when they 100% do not.

I was blowing up their phone and now I am getting a recording saying their phone is busy (??? i don't know what that is about) when I call, dropping the number here just in case anybody else is interested and can get thru

Penny/Jenny is back again too–describing the William B Ford Act and the government shutdown and national emergency–what a total line of BS. I called the receptionist who sounded like a guy using the girl voice on Voxal HAHA. They are so sleazy sounding. I called them on 301-517-9715

new-recording-12m4a.m4a

Here is their incoming message.

@blazennoiseboy#83764 Nice thanks! It’s still the same old “Hi Can I get your File Number or FSA ID?”. Other #s attached to this thread are from similar but different scam companies.

After only 5 calls they are blocking inbound. I hope they ramp up more soon.

@urlaub14#83808 I got a cruise scammer from one of these numbers​:joy::joy::joy:

@TheSpartan18#83815 I think I got a credit card one too just now… This long thread is evolving into it’s own entity and becoming self-aware… :joy: