704-741-7500 - Student Loan Forgiveness Program

@kenzo#81890 that doesn’t shock me

I just called right now and was hung up on. The guy said “you’re gay and we all know that” and hung up.

Also if any of the people that are involved in the scam are reading this, I will be calling you everyday until you’re shut down. And Summer, if you’re reading this… Chorbi Rodriguez loves you.

Also Kevin, fuck you and your pancakes.

They have stopped taking calls. But you can call (704) 741-7600, it’s the same thing just a different line.

They suddenly aren't taking any more inbound calls

@kenzo#81924 I said my name was Phillip Carlson

@TheSpartan18#81926 Hah it’s a ruse… they turned their inbound back on again.

@Eviltaco799#81870 Hey do you know what their outbound automated message normally says?

I need to fingerprint their greeting so I can hunt for their other DIDs. I've poisoned about 18 of these DIDs over the past month and they keep changing them.

I can't picture them holding on to this DID for every long since it's radioactive as fuck

Here is their incoming message…

new-recording-6m4a.m4a

@blazennoiseboy#81948 ahhh so they wing it when they record these.

@Eviltaco799#81852 I’m going to be so sad when they get shut down or end up changing their number. Then I won’t be able to annoy them 24/7.

Unfortunately they changed up their scripts. Now they ask for your email right off. Giving a fake email doesn’t work either. Still flood them with calls though.

@BootyGobbler#81977 soundboard time!

@Eviltaco799#82483 The other (original thread) “Student Loan Services” also claimed an LA-area address and was even responding to BBB complaints (NeeP’s post above) before the trickle of complaints turned into a torrent. Something tells me both “companies” are really the same scammer.

@Eviltaco799#82483

Remember how when we were calling the LA-basin numbers and it was nearly always females answering, all of them screaming up and down that they were just the answering service? And then after enough time we stopped getting those angry girls and it switched over to dudes-only. I think this is what's going on:

• - Calls were going to a up-front service like West Telemarketing (they take inbounds, screen and do transfers for a whole raft of companies)
  • - Once a point is hit in the up-front script they live transfer the call off
  • - Company paying them to take the front calls gets invoiced for time/charges
  • - Hand-off call gets to the scammer
  • When the "receptionist" front-line was getting bombarded with calls they were shutting off inbounds and trying to partition their ring groups so they could still answer hot-transfers coming out of the robodialer. But at the same time they still needed to bill the scammer and get paid for all the time we're wasting at the inbound service. Chances are this was resulting in a dispute between the answering service and the scammer.

Robodialer hot-transfers are not profitable---most people screen their calls and will not pickup unknown numbers, but curiosity gets the better of them and they'll return dialed calls. This probably got the scammer upset. Some of us were also getting past the front-line and waited to be transferred over to the scammer. Answering services will bill their customers on every call picked up, even if it's a flood. Labor is expensive even if it's minimum wage, and most of those girls have to answer a dozen numbers or more.

The answering service likely went away during the dispute and they forwarded the front line numbers directly to the scammer's boiler room every time, which is why the calls suddenly switched to dudes-only.

@kenzo#82486 Good to know that not only was I wasting their time but also their money. Can’t wait for them to pop up again so I can run up their bill.

@Eviltaco799#82647 I’ve been hitting them on and off today

@Eviltaco799#82647 Not anymore

@kenzo#82649 Yeah just tried. Nothing.