(561) 666-1651 - Medicare and Medicaid Benefits Advisors Scam

Scam Number: (561) 666-1651
Scammer’s Website or Email: None
Additional information about this scam: I received robocalls from these foreign scammers despite being on the Federal DNC List. I think they’re in the Philippines. They have quite a massive robocall campaign:

(561) 666-1651 - RoboKiller Lookup

@MehNamesJeff @Jhawk @drwat @FIREFIGHTER619 @MajorLeeAwesome @Tillianne @Hviezdoslav @OfclyGoodenough @CatMan - feel free to hit them up. I think they are lonely and want to chat with you! Scamming elderly and disabled people is about as bad as it gets!

6 Likes

Onvoy line, deploying Lenny.

4 Likes

Not surprised. Onvoy = scum and a safe haven for scams and spammers.

I called back and asked for Bella, who was this angry Filipino grandma selling illegal and fake meds.

3 Likes

Here’s another #: ‪(571) 415-5513‬ (IP Horizon)

3 Likes

Wow, they are extra mad!! :rofl:

2 Likes

571-503-5513 | 15715035513 - Phone Scam Alert! - Nomorobo

Yep! IP Horizon and Peerless Network are also nasty scumbags enabling illegal behaviors!

3 Likes

Started with the Scammistani National Anthem.

3 Likes

Now answering as Jason from affordable care. (571) 415-5513

3 Likes

Flipping from Medicare to Obamacare, I see them…

3 Likes

Dirty scammers can’t hide

3 Likes

Who called you from +15616661651 (5616661651): 1 review | Call Filter Came across this searching just the number.

Answering! Ask for “Angela” - Claims to be from “ACA Helpline” ((Affordable Care Act)). I got transferred to an American sounding guy calling himself “Roy” again from “ACA”, he ended up asking for my first name and asked whether he could help me find a ‘free’ health insurance from the marketplace, I said “maybe”. He then asked for my last name, after I provided the alias last name he hung up without saying another word. Not sure why. :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Needless to say, posing as “ACA Affordable Care” or “Medicare” or “Obamacare” is all illegal. I am fairly certain that nobody is allowed to pose as government entities.

By law, telemarketers also must disclose full legal name of their company within the first few minutes on the call. They also must disclose their contact info, such as websites, phone numbers etc upon request from the public. These people refuse to do it, which is usually indicative of illegal telemarketing and/or scamming.

3 Likes

You are only fairly certain? It’s a definite no no. :joy: :joy:

Can you state the exact law, for record keeping I suppose, by chance?

3 Likes

Yes, absolutely “no” LOL.

As far as the law is concerned, it is all part of the Telemarketing Sales Rule, which is here:

Complying with the Telemarketing Sales Rule | Federal Trade Commission (ftc.gov)

Every State also has similar State laws in place.

3 Likes

Thanks - Can you provide me a DIRECT link? Saves me time trying to scroll through it all, if I were to then end up lucky actually finding it and not going past it lol.

2 Likes

Sorry, I do not have a direct link, as it’s hundreds of pages, but rest assured - it is there.

3 Likes

Actually, I found a more concise document for you here:

You Make the Call: The FTC’s Telemarketing Sales Rule (govinfo.gov)

2 Likes