530-455-3906, 530-455-3902, 505-397-5859, 505-397-5857 and 505-397-5855 - Car Warranty Scam

I told you they’re super angry and nasty scammers! They lose their shit fast!

1 Like

:joy::joy: Doesn’t Skoda have a plant in India now? I could be wrong.
Last call: Our manager Call to offer to extend your car’s warranty.
Me: okay…
Her: What is the year, make and model of your car?
Me: It’s a 2012 Chevy Disastro van.
Her: okay… typing…more typing…can you spell that for me?
More typing…more typing… Do you mean Chevrolet Astro Van?
Me: no ma’am, it’s a Chevrolet disastro van.
… More typing…more typing …
Hold on please.
Random guy gets on and calls me a looser and hangs up. LoL

1 Like

Have them scream at you. I’ve been asking for Niya but I can’t get her. She is the love of my life, and they are hiding her from me! Ask for Niya!

2 Likes

You are right, @MajorLeeAwesome! The Skoda car is made in India. I did not know that. I found this on the internet:

Škoda Auto India Pvt Ltd. has been operating in India since November 2001 as a subsidiary of Škoda Auto, one of the fastest growing car manufacturers in Europe.

On January 1, 1993, the former Czechoslovakia peacefully split into the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic. When I lived there though, I was in the Slovak part of the former Czechoslovakia, and at that time the Skoda was made in the Czech part of the former Czechoslovakia.

Haha, a “disastro” van!

2 Likes

I love evoking that response from scammers!

2 Likes

Me too! A criminal’s anger is like crack or meth to me! It energizes me. It pleases me. I get a “high” off of it! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Niya does have a uniquely attractive voice in my subjective opinion. I am positive I remember her name and voice from different scam numbers in the past. There was a past thread in this site if I am not mistaken where I think you and Jhawk and me and maybe other users were arguing playfully about how we all want Niya! We were fighting to speak and propose to Niya!

1 Like

Yes, but I am also very tempted to go back to Manila hooker tranny MeeMo. She might become my “side woman” when I finally marry Niya! No matter how many other women I go to, it’s that granny with her fake ED pills that always catches my attention! She must be putting this finest Filipino meth in them. I am addicted to this gummy type. the real queen of Manila!

Anyhow, you guys should call them too and ask for Niya! They get so mad for some reason when I do it.

2 Likes

I told Kathy that I have a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lardo.
Typing… Grand Cherokee Laredo
-No ma’am, it’s the Cherokee Lardo. It’s similar to the Laredo, but had a wider body.

• Are you just trying to waste my time? STOP CALLING HERE!?
2 Likes

I kept proposing to Bella from Canadian pharmacy. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yep, that’s her! The tranny grandma Bella!

1 Like

[quote=“MajorLeeAwesome, post:36, topic:91341”]
They flat out refused to give me an extended warranty for my Cessna crop duster
[/quote] :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You are freaking brutal.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I remember that now! Bella! I remember her now. Haha

2 Likes

:joy::joy: She had some mouth on her too!! She would get soooo triggered!:fire:

2 Likes

Yeah, she was very strict and stern! Bella the tranny Grandma.

3 Likes

Just now I called 530-455-3906. The following is how whoever answered: [LONG SIGH]

Haha, I communicated, “Where is your enthusiasm, criminal? What’s wrong.”

Then I heard: CLICK

2 Likes

(530) 455-3902 knows my numbers now. She is answering the phone and blowing kisses.
She was just singing :notes:"no warranty for yoooooou, no warranty for yoooooou…
No warranty for liars, no warranty for yoooooou…
Bwahaha :joy:
(To the tune of happy birthday)

2 Likes

Got on the phone with “Monica” She Apparently Lives In Georgia, Gave Me Her Personal Number! How Dumb Of Someone To Try And Date Someone Off A Scam Call… The Number Isn’t TextNow Either. She is saying how this is a scam how she got hired and who the boss is and more… She caught onto me though due to the fact that I mentioned scam-baiting, things.

2 Likes

She was a genetic crossbreed between Mao Zedong and RuPaul: feminine and playful on one hand, and stern and ruthless on another hand. A perfect hybrid. If only she had teeth… Sadly, years of meth addiction of the slums of Manila were not kind to her. Although being such a “gummy” type has its merits, especially in Manila.

1 Like

Bwahaha :joy::joy::rofl: perfect!!

1 Like