530-455-3906, 530-455-3902, 505-397-5859, 505-397-5857 and 505-397-5855 - Car Warranty Scam

Scam Number: 530-455-3906, 530-455-3906, 530-455-3902
505-397-5859, 505-397-5857 and 505-397-5855
504-233-0777, 504-233-0709
202-709-3056

This is a vehicle extended warranty scam and spam. Here is the reason why: I have been receiving numerous robocalls from them in violation of TCPA. My cell phone number has been on the DNC registry since 2006, and it is a violation of the law to call me. They obviously do not care.

When I spoke with them earlier today, they became once again combative when I pointed the illegal nature of their robocalls. The lady who I have spoken with refused to provide the website name and just said they were called “Dealer Services”. There is no such thing. They are active as of 11:10 AM CST.

Here is some additional proof of them robocalling and harassing people: (530) 455-3902 - RoboKiller Lookup

@Draco @MajorLeeAwesome - it is the same people that have been obnoxiously bothersome for months now! Might be of interest to you.

1 Like

:smiling_imp: TY @scamterminator2021
I’m on it?

1 Like

Thank you! They are obnoxious assholes are American criminals harassing our own people. They are using a block of numbers. Another one is 530-455-3902. Give them hell!

1 Like

Wow :flushed: First women told me to grow up and get a job! I guess she didn’t want to cover my 2009 PT Loser. :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

They’re assholes. One woman yelled at me and hung up when I asked her why they’re robocalling people. You can Google 530-455-3902 and it shows how bothersome they are with their BS.

2 Likes

Last woman called me a stupid a-hole for trying to get an extended warranty for my Ford Exploder.

1 Like

Yes, this is clearly an indicator of a “LEGITIMATE” and “REPUTABLE” business - screaming and cursing at callers!

1 Like

I appreciate your help, sir!

1 Like

@Jhawk and @Hviezdoslav - these ones are feisty and angry scammers! They might be of some interest to you; I think you may appreciate the depth of their wrath - it is pure and divine in its colossal stature!

2 Likes

I’m in Terminator…always love stoking the fire to incite their wrath :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

I most certainly appreciate your diligence and commitment to our cause! See if you can make some ladies scream at you. I was screamed at twice today!

1 Like

Telling me their site is vehicleservices dot com, which is BS.

1 Like

Yes, they told me their website is dealerservices.com. Interesting how it changes and evolves, isn’t it? A sign of a SCAM!

1 Like

@MehNamesJeff @AngelFat - feel free to join in. I think you might have dealt with these scammers before too. They’ve been harassing me for months and make a ton of robocalls. They’re quite obnoxious and use mostly Peerless Network and Onvoy - both are safe havens for scams and harassment.

3 Likes

I haven’t, sadly. I plan to soon, but I’m working on tracking some other scammers right now.

2 Likes

Good. Sorry, I might have confused you with someone else. They’re fun angry scammers, though.

2 Likes

I’ve dealt with only loans other than typical, norton - chase etc etc. I don’t mind joining in this, as long as they are always 100% definite scams as of course usually these types are done by english ppl which make it ever so slightly harder to confirm whether it’s a scam or not, i wouldn’t want to end up with a lawsuit. (Usually, it’s questions, way they talk, script which gives it away tho.)

1 Like

@MehNamesJeff - it is a scam. Please take a look at my original posting as to the reasons why. Plus, @Jhawk and @MajorLeeAwesome - called them too and could likely confirm.

3 Likes

Plus both websites they fed us were nonexistent. IMO, ANY extended car warranty is a scam designed to make them money and deprive you via excuses for not paying a claim. Just my cynical HO.

2 Likes