530-455-3902 - Car Warranty Scam

Scam Number: 530-455-3902

A typical car warranty scam. These are American scammers. They are active as of 6:50 pm CST.

1 Like

Here is a fun part: they get agitated easily and argue!

1 Like

Where did you find the number, how is it a scam? Please refer to Posting Guidelines - Important to keep our quality up

1 Like

Hi, @NeeP. Yes, I would never post any number without verifying that it violates TCPA and other laws. I would also never post a spoofed number. I have been dealing with these people for close to 6 months now. They are calling my cell phone almost weekly in violation of TCPA and DNC. I have been on the DNC since 2006. I have brought up this issue to Peerless Network to no avail. They appear to go the route of Onvoy or worse… Peerless is yet another safe haven for scams and obnoxious robocalls. What makes me think that it is a scam is how combative these people get when I point out the violation of TCPA by their calls. If you Google this number, I’m definitely not the only person they are calling. Furthermore, they give me some generic and non-existent names for their firm, which is not what a legitimate business would do. Not to mention, they get belligerent when asked about robocalls. I hope it clarifies my post well. Please let me know if I could be of any further assistance.

1 Like

Also, I can add more details like that, going forward. Sorry about it. I thought that it was not always necessary for trusted and verified members like me… but it should be no problem.

Yes if possible always write in the first post of a thread a few words, like they robocalled you despite being on the DNC etc etc, it just makes it easier and we don’t need to go back and forth and try to confirm stuff. Also btw interesting info: since they robocalled you, you’re eligible for a compensation of $1,500 per call under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. You just gotta find out who they are, like which company and then you can send a demand letter that they need to pay you otherwise you can file a lawsuit in small claims court. Often, they just pay as they don’t want to deal with legal issues. :v:

1 Like

Pressed 1. " Person @ Ext 002 unavailable, please leave a message (blah blah blah)".
Guess they aren’t open yet.