516-266-6103‬ Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes / Lottery Winnings (SCAM)

Scam Number: ‪516-266-6103
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

1 Like

This ones already posted. Had it earlier, and I talked to him

My mistake. I added the wrong number. I changed it. This is a new robocall and he’s answering right now.

1 Like

516-266-6103 Female Answered. Friday 9-23-22 10:51PM EST

Don’t be fooled by that kind sounding voice. This is definitely a scammer.

1 Like

I was just reading some previous posts, that they try to sound like females.

I thought since you posted a recording of just her saying “hello hello” that you might be questioning. If you ask who it is, they will tell you.

1 Like

No I had a slightly similar answer Saturday night with an open line for about 25mins. I love the PCH. I can always tell when I talk to one whether or not I’d wanna do a call back. I had 7 locked and loaded. They certain key words that I look for like I wanna AX you a question. And my goal is when I have them on the phone, I convince them to give me a good call back number if we get disconnected, there name and a confirmation number. They don’t question me about who I am or anything. I have learned a lot from this, and now I’m not so worried to talk on the phone with them at all now. It’s great!

1 Like

That is GREAT! Makes me happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it was a day ago or so that I had a guy on that sounded like a women. I think I posted on here but I can’t remember. I didn’t want to talk to him or call him back, to me it sounded like nails on a chalk board.

HAHA! Yeah, they don’t do a great job with changing their voice.

1 Like

This particular scammer at this number is not scamming for money - not yet. They are trying to get bank accounts to launder money through.

1 Like

I went back through a previous post that I did on the 11th and recalled all what I had, then went back to post that I had where I’d initially posted and deleted them. I had very few duplicates, and I think maybe 15 or so that I had done, and I got it down to like 5 I believe. A lot of them were TN VM, but I don’t post those because you told me that the number may have been given to actual person. If I ever get through with the old posts, which I have a feeling it will take me either a month or a couple of weeks for what I’m on now, and then I’ll go back to recent ones and start all over again. I love my application that lets me change the CID to whatever I want, and I’m also able to type in the search to so if I’ve already called the numbers, and if I have how long it has been. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t be doing this at all.

1 Like

So you are saying that this person is trying to sound like a female? It’s kind of convincing if I didn’t know what to look for.

Also decided to have one CID as a call back that I used to have that I no longer have and put that in when I’m dealing with anything other than PCH, so when I hang-up on them I don’t have to worry about getting a call back.

The scammer I talked to was a female - same as on your recording.

1 Like

I think I would’ve have figured it out if there actually a guy. But her and the one from yesterday were definitely females.

1 Like

Number works! Woman answered.

Sometimes female partners or family members participate.

The best is when the males do a really bad female voice!!!

1 Like

I know a female answered the phone last night. But the other day, swore it was a female until he/she told me there name.

There are numerous female PCH scammers.

1 Like