(480) 916-3692 & (201) 905-7801 Fake Medical Compensation "Attorneys"

Scam Number: (480) 916-3692
Scammer’s Website or Email: None
Additional information about this scam: These are Indian or Paki robocallers calling people in violation of TCPA. They are allegedly representing some “attorneys” for medical compensation for people diagnosed with cancer. I was not aware that we can sue cancer now! If this is the case, then we may as well sue COVID and flu! (J/K, they are allegedly “suing businesses that impacted people to have cancer” LMAO)

Here is some addition evidence of their illegal robocalls:

480-916-3692 | 14809163692 - Phone Scam Alert! - Nomorobo

@Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome @MehNamesJeff @Tillianne @OfclyGoodenough @Mike1212 @Hviezdoslav @drwat

Needless to say, it is an ONVOY number!

4 Likes

I just had a female. Do you know what she said to me?
Me either because her English was Absolutely horrendous.

3 Likes

Hahahaha! Call back and ask for “John”. They have John who is this Indian dude with a whiny girlie voice who talks about “compensation for cancer patients”. Despite being a “girly man”, he is actually easier to understand with his high-pitched squeaky voice.

3 Likes

480 916 3697 have been at these clusterfuckers for 20 minutes, they are now giving me number out of service message. You guys must have been beating the hell out of them.

4 Likes

Callback number
(201) 905-7801
“Frank” told me that I am already approved to receive compensation for my family member who had cancer. What an awful scam!
I told him that my father was a chef who worked at an Indian restaurant, his name was Tumour Rick.

3 Likes

Oh, I am sure people are on them. They block fast too, hence the reason for “number is out of service” message. I had to go through 4 of my numbers to get them to answer again. Call back and ask for “John” - the whiny little man with a girlie voice.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: Try the 201 number. They’re answering that one.

3 Likes

Yeah, apparently, we can just sue whoever now for just being diagnosed with cancer. I called them back and asked if people could sue the government for HIV/AIDS in case if they have unprotected sex with numerous random strangers. They hung up!

3 Likes

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

3 Likes

Thanks, @drwat! I think they might be the same scammers who we’ve dealt with many times before - people posing as “Medicare Benefits Advisors”.

3 Likes

Most likely same. In Pakistan the company is Sansom consulting.

1 Like

@OfclyGoodenough - well, look at that! Sansom has its dirty nasty little paws everywhere!

1 Like

VM 8:39pm EST

2 Likes

Yeah, they usually stop scamming after 7 or 8 pm. Don’t worry, they will be back at it tomorrow.

1 Like

Both (480) 916-3692 & (201) 905-7801 are currently active.

@Mike1212 @MehNamesJeff @MajorLeeAwesome @drwat @Jhawk @Hviezdoslav @Tillianne @OfclyGoodenough @CatMan

5 Likes

(480) 916-3692 answering as “Medical Benefits” at 6:45pm EST.

2 Likes

Both (480) 916-3692 & (201) 905-7801 are still actively scamming. I got “David” and “John”, respectively.

@Jhawk @Tillianne @MehNamesJeff @Mike1212 @drwat @OfclyGoodenough @LordOfTheRings @bgt5WDV @Hviezdoslav

6 Likes

(201) 905-7801 active 12:45pm EST, he cries “but this is the first time I’m calling you” - they think your call is a transfer from inside their system. They are seeking people diagnosed with Cancer. LOL

4 Likes

Hahaha, these “attorneys” are nothing but scammers phishing for people’s contact info and confidential private information like DOBs and SSNs to sell them on the Dark Web. Nasty predators preying on the most vulnerable sick and elderly people!

2 Likes

I just jumped in with you guys.
I could barely understand him, he told me he was born and raised in California. When I asked him what time it was, he said 1:26 p.m. only off by 3 hours. Not bad

3 Likes