(432) 389–0303 PCH still active

Scammer’s Number:(432) 389–0303
Domains Used:
Extra Info: trolling …

Slimy little Jamaican bitch
Got a name Alfreda bobo I called 708-752-9178 that rang out … But the Jamaican dude called me back as I was calling it … check fast search still trying get ahold of money mule

Called all the numbers they rang out except one sounded like a kid VM …

I called (432) 389–0303 at 10:45 AM CST. He said something like “Alfredo” from Publisher’s Clearing House. I told him to kill himself and fuck his granny in Jamaican slums. He hung up. He tried to sound all proper and stuff. Sounded like some teenage kid with higher-pitched voice.

1 Like

Another one (806) 304–3551leave message

1 Like

I called the number and they missed my cal but about 2 minutes later they called right back. When I got the call back I was informed that I won 2.5 million and a Mercedes S Class. I tuned out the rest of the script because it was a bunch of bull. After about 3 minutes he got to payment. To receive the gift I had to get a 400 dollar gift card from Walmart. After I explained the scam he was trying to pull on me I got hung up on.

1 Like

I’ve been talking with these goons since yesterday. They have given me 2 US bank accounts so far.

2 Likes

*here s one 708-752 9178
Oh snap same pch oops

1 Like

Did u report it?

I called (432) 389–0303 at 10:45 AM CST. He said something like “Alfredo” from Publisher’s Clearing House. I told him to kill himself and fuck his granny in Jamaican slums. He hung up. He tried to sound all proper and stuff. Sounded like some teenage kid with higher-pitched voice.

Did the teen have an American accent? Just curious. Also, I wouldn’t tell anyone to kill themselves, even if it’s directed at a scammer or not. Telling someone to kill him/herself isn’t ok and it’s a really messed up thing to say. Choices of words can go a really long way and it can have lasting results.

Eh. I say let them have it

1 Like

I wouldn’t tell a scammer to kill himself. It may be seen as a joke, but it can get serious. What if the scammer actually does hurt him/herself? No one knows if it’ll happen. It’s a 50/50 possiblity.

E. U have a good heart but… Like I said eh.

1 Like

I agree with Draco. I have zero compassion or tolerance for people committing crimes against my fellow citizens. Bear in mind, they have absolutely no compassion towards the most vulnerable and impoverished people who they rob: the weak, disabled, elderly poor people. I have just read about the case of an elderly man in Florida who was robbed of his life savings by Jamaican scammers. He lost everything due to his dementia and they laughed at him and kept calling him back to get even more from him. In the end, he committed suicide due to being ashamed and embarrassed. Does anyone really think that people like that are even humans? I don’t believe they are, and they deserve to be treated in the most cruel and atrocious manner.

1 Like

They are a lot more than disorderly teens. These are criminals robbing and causing hardships for millions of people. Do you know that scammers caused more than 50 billion dollars in damage to regular Americans last year? Are you aware that many elderly and disabled scam victims fall into depression and need medications? Some victims also commit suicide as a result. Sorry, I feel no remorse for saying rude or mean things to criminals. I only regret one thing: I don’t have a chance to say these things in person to their ugly faces or see them somewhere to greet them in the most “friendly” manner.

1 Like

I bet you these Jamaican scammers wouldn’t feel sorry for American elderly victims of scams committing suicide, though. Nor do other scammers. They are criminals and deserve no mercy.

1 Like

I feel bad for the innocent people getting stolen from every day. I wish I had a superpower to end all these scams forever. I feel so much remorse for the victims. My aunt got stolen from. Her credit card sometimes gets hacked and I tell her I wish I could do something. The reason why I’m here is because I want to make a big change – to end fraud forever and to make our voices heard loud and clear: “Scams are morally wrong”.

I have just read about the case of an elderly man in Florida who was robbed of his life savings by Jamaican scammers. He lost everything due to his dementia and they laughed at him and kept calling him back to get even more from him. In the end, he committed suicide due to being ashamed and embarrassed. Does anyone really think that people like that are even humans? I don’t believe they are, and they deserve to be treated in the most cruel and atrocious manner.

Hearing that just makes me so angry that I want to impose sanctions on the countries where the scams operate.

2 Likes

And it would be absolutely morally correct to impose sanctions and punish the governments of nations hosting and orchestrating scams. After all, 4 nations are responsible for the majority of scams: India, Pakistan, the Philippines and Nigeria. Their people should be given a choice: either they put a stop to such indecent conduct and punish their criminals, or they face the consequences from the international community. Scams are not just a joke; they target the most vulnerable and impoverished people. I routinely read about Indian scammers making fun of “Anglo” victims and calling them “stupid White fools” and worse. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that some foreign scammers are driven by the pure racial hatred of people of European descent as well as greed.

1 Like

(806) 304–3551 trolled at 9pm
gave full bank acct and routing # to US BANK name Akeem Allen …
UPDATE: scoff I talked to fraud dept gave info and the lady said akeem belongs to that acct however seemed very unenthusiastic about what we do and would not elaborate any more … I asked her twice about the name linked to acct

2 Likes

They left me a few messages asking about the ‘transfer’.
On another note, while I can’t pretend to know their specific motivations, I know for a fact they don’t care about a person’s race or ethnicity. You could be any color of the rainbow and these goons will scam you gladly.
Personally I have been told by these PCH scum that I need to “learn English”, I need to “spell better” and I have been made fun of due to my accent. So I guess they just want to scam, and they hate people in general these disgusting vermin.

1 Like