419 with a working number!

Email sender: [email protected]>
Email title: Western Union
Body: With a answering phone number!
206-973-0846
I called this morning and I’m pretty sure a Nigerian answered!

Date: Sun, May 19, 2024 at 6:48 AM
Subject: TRACK YOUR FIRST PAYMENT M.T.C.N OF $10,000
To:

This is to inform you that we have sent your first payment of US$10,000.00 USD through western union money transfer as we are mandated to transfer your total Recovered funds worth US$8.5 million USD via western union by the United Nations in conjunction with World Bank. we have concluded to contact you to release your first payment information which include money transfer control number(MTCN) so that you can pick up your first payment of US$10,000.00 and to enable us to send another payment of US$10,000.00 tomorrow as you know that you will receive your daily payment of US$10,000.00 till your total fund of US$10.5 million USD is transferred to
you .

Amount Sent: US$10,000.00
Reference MTCN: The MTCN number will be released to you once you reconfirm your receiver info to pick up your first payment.
Fill The Form Below and Send back to us
Full Name:…………………………………
Current Address:…………………………
Age/Gender:………………………………
Direct Mobile Number………………
Passport Copy, ID card or DL………

Furthermore, you are advised to respond to this email urgent with the full information requested.
Telephone Number. +1206-973-0846

3 Likes

When I called today, the man told me to fill out the email and send it to him and he said he would call me back after he read the email I had sent.

3 Likes

Nigerian scammer

2 Likes