419 - Western Union has some money for me, I should contact them over WhatsApp. +229 6731-8042

Email sender: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]
Email title: Good day.
Body:
Good day,

We have concluded to send your payment through Western Union money transfer $6,000.00 daily until the total fund of ($3.7MILLION ) is completely transferred. Meanwhile, MR. Howard Edward will commence your daily transfer sum of $6,000.00 daily in your name once you are in contact with him.

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Howard Edward
Tel: (+229) 6731-8042
Email Address:( [email protected] )

Please remember to Call and ask him to commence your daily transfer and give you sender name together with question and answer to pick up the first $6,000.00. Also you should send him your information to cross check it to avoid mistakes.

Receiver’s Name________________Address: ______________________

Call Mr. Howard Edward or WhatsApp him (+229) 6731-8042 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to commence your fund daily transfer and provide you sender name and question/answer together with MTCN to pick the first $6,000, Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund.

Best Regards.
Mr. Edmond Green

Thank you for reporting this website and telephone number, The appropriate hosting providers have been alerted of misconduct.

Your report ID is : 4EE436A94

1 Like