419 Spam Email

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: Dear Friend,
Body:

Dear Friend,

I trust you and your household are fine? I’d like you to please carefully read this and you will find it interesting.

In my banking department, we discovered an abandoned sum of 25,000,000.00$ (Twenty Five Million Dollars Only) in an account that belongs to one of our Foreign customers who unfortunately lost his life on his way to Heathrow Airport.

Having gotten information about his death as his bankers, we have been expecting his next of kin or relatives to come forward and claim his funds in line with our banking rules and ethical guidelines on inheritance claim, because we cannot release the fund unless somebody officially applies for it as an appointed Next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking strict guidelines but till date non has surfaced to lay claim to the fund.

I want you therefore to come in as the Next Of Kin to the deceased, all needed cooperation to make the claims feasible will be given to you by me officially. If you are interested, kindly let me have the below information and I will give you more privileged details under a tranquil atmosphere.

Could you please send your personal details to this very email?:

1. Full Names
    2: Your private telephone and Fax numbers.
  2. Occupations, Sex and Nationality.
  3. Date of Birth
    5, Present Location
  4. Home Address
  5. Valid means of identification

We are offering 40% of the total sum to you as our partner in tandem with the basic law of concerted balancing. We will talk about it in detail when I get your response.

Thanks in anticipation and good luck to us.

Best Regards,

Mr. Trevor Hall

1 Like